What's on Your hook, right now!

The sandman afghan is still on the hook. This seems to be the never ending project. Last night, I just didn't feel like picking it up. So instead, I started a new project. BAD JANA!!! Now, on another hook, there is a scarf, also from crochet garden. Took me over an hour to get the 1st 6 rows done before I went to bed. Maybe I wasn't bored with the afghan. Maybe I was just wasn't meant to crochet last night.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The sandman afghan is still on the hook. This seems to be the never ending project. Last night, I just didn't feel like picking it up. So instead, I started a new project. BAD JANA!!! Now, on another hook, there is a scarf, also from crochet garden. Took me over an hour to get the 1st 6 rows done before I went to bed. Maybe I wasn't bored with the afghan. Maybe I was just wasn't meant to crochet last night.

ha i hear ya! sometimes I get in this uncreative unproductive crochet funk too! then nothing seems to come out for me. So I walk away, and do something else, till i feel my creative juices again renewed!

ha i hear ya! sometimes I get in this uncreative unproductive crochet funk too! then nothing seems to come out for me. So I walk away, and do something else, till i feel my creative juices again renewed!

If only I could do that right now. :( The afghan needs to be done for a baby shower on Feb 12th. :eek No crochet time tonight. Had my Zumba class after work. Came home to cars in the driveway. My oldest son and his girlfriend were here. Nice suprise :) Now, just waiting for the laundry to be ready for the dryer, then bed time. Maybe tomorrow night....

What a great thread!

I am making scarves for Special Olympics. Sending them off to Phoenix this week and then going to start something "baby" for charity. Cant you see that soft baby yarn over there on the chair waiting for me?

hmmm....just crochet?? LOL! Well....

I have a scarf I am working on that I had to frog because it wasn't holding the stitch I wanted it done in, so I switched stitched and seems to be working up ok now. :o)

I also have a half-done baby bunting that I don't think will fit the baby much longer...

AND of course a baby afghan!

Others are 3 plastic canvas purses and a plastic canvas frog coaster set...oh and some PC Valentines conversation hearts...

PHEW!!!!

Gah, it's been a while since I've visited (vacation!). I've got a bird amigurumi project on one hook, and a thread crochet handflower on another. And another afghan on still another hook. Too many unfinished projects! :P

My G hook is making squares for a friend, and a larger hook is working on a striped scrapghan for my grandson. Just simple rows of bright colors alternated with rows of ecru, but hopefully something that will catch his interest.

For the squares, more scraps and several patterns from Jan Eaton's 200 Squares book.

I am working on 2 projects

one doily February from A Year of Doilies Book 4 - i am using omega la Perla- matizado verdes.

and a purse-grandiose-designed by Mona Modica-www.creativesource.com-i am using 100% nylon yarn omega La Espiga no. 18 varigated wine

• 1 month later...

Like many of you, I cannot stick to a single project

i'm making:

scarfband

2 diff styles of fingerless gloves

baby hat

soap sack

a new checkerboard blanket ( www.facebook.com/stephaniemakesallthings profile pic)

another shawl

thing is, most of that stuff is smaller stuff, but for some reason, I cannot set down and finish 1 thing at a time

A bolero for my daughter. It was started almost a year ago, but then I had put it down. Poor girl probably is wondering if she'll ever get it - if she even remembers it. lol

• 4 months later...

Been a while since I checked in here, but here's what happening. Finished a friendship ghan, from the friendship cal, and a couple more baby afs, delivered 13 this past week, and felt like Santa, lol . Now on and off working on squares for the granny cal, and have made a couple scarves, and one cowl so far, they are fun! Ill pic the scarves when I get the second one all done, they are for the homeless shelter here locally, (add them to the bag! lol) that's about all , no big projects at the moment, but Im sure one will call out to me, lol I am going to do a granny rr soon, from a gal here on the ville, her pattern is so nice, i had to buy it! (CLLinda) that may be my next! What is keeping you all busy??

Archived