What's on Your hook, right now!

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An Olivia the Pig hat....

A white bunny hat...

A cupcake hat... except I forgot what hook I was using b/c I started using it for something else, UGH....

A two tone green scarf...

A lady's scarf in various colors...

And a panel for an afghan on a knitting loom (yea, I know, not a hook but it's a project I still need to finish, lol)

AND I have others I need to start, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Shawl for my mom for next Christmas

Scarf that was supposed to be a Christmas gift...

Wedding Rings Afghan

Could pairs of socks that I haven't worked on in forever

Soon to be a mystery CAL afghan

Half made sweater

...Who knows what else! LOL

Still crocheting on the Crocodile stitch Baby blanket. I quit crocheting on it for about 5 days. crocheted 2 sets of booties for a baby shower bought a few other thing to go with it for another girl. Now back on this blanket for our niece in law and she already had her baby 4 days ago. I really gotta get busy on it now.

Trying to make dog booties. My husband thinks he needs to have booties. I dont know if he will wear them but I am having fun making them. Now if I can just get them to turn out right.

ha, that's cute! Good luck with him wearing them though, ha ha!

working on scarf for special olympics It has to be made with red heart yarn in a certain blue and red. I have 2 more squares to go. Camera works off and on will try to post picture when done.

~Suellen~

three hooks in process now lol, two of them are Queen Anne's lace projects, scarves or headbands not sure yet, and the third is an Angry Bird hat

• 2 weeks later...
I'm currently making some baby rollerskates for an order' date=' then onto a boob hat for another order[/quote']

the boobie hats are a riot!

I am working on a couple of projects (as always!). I have a granny blanket on hold. I got bored with going around the outside edges so set it down for awhile. I am working on the Welcome afghan http://www.ravelry.com/projects/FrLopLady/welcome I am quite a bit farther than the picture on there shows.

I am always working on hats. Testing a tote/bag pattern right now too. Have to figure out how I want to finish up a square in a square baby blanket http://www.ravelry.com/projects/FrLopLady/square-in-a-square I think I will try a simple shell pattern on the outside row

Im piddling around with some sports y arn, using two strands of it, one in white, and the other in whatever color I chose, I either have to use some of it, or pass it on, lol. So tell me, does two strands of sports or baby, make it like one strand of reg. ww?? Im off to check that out, wish me luck!!

Hmmn, what is a scarf sweater?? Sounds neat. I would rather be using my crochet hooks, but instead I am trying to get the hang of using double pointed knitting needles, and I am making knitted fingerless gloves with the self striping yarn. I love crocheting better than knitting, but right now I am into the self striping yarn and I prefer using knitting needles with that type of yarn so the stripes show up better. It just takes so darn long to knit anything! Oh, I did make a butterfly scarf yesterday with my crochet hook, during a break from the knitting.

Archived