What's on Your hook, right now!

sounds very nice, you making shawls and such for your brides maids! luckiy them, huh!!

I have been doing up a few granny squares here and there, and a couple scarves, just keeping busy whilst I am housebound by an injured ankle, and knee....but this is day nine, it's all downhill from here!

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Currently... a granny square that has gotten to row 18 at the moment. I think I'm just going to continue until it is baby blanket size, edge it, and... I don't know what I'll do with it. It's maroon and white so possibly one of my A&M friends might be interested. The caron ss maroon (burgundy) is beautiful, at least in my opinion.

wow, nice work ladies!!  I am currently working on squares for the Oct square a day thread, and some for my granny square comfortghan thread, and and and, oh, and just finished making ohh, 8 sets of ifingerless gloves in assorted sizes and colors, for my ladies of the brucnc bunch!! yay....... that's it so far, Ill keep ya updated!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Oh hey, I'll jump in here too!

This instant I'm working on a shawl, just a basic triangular one that I think will look pretty nice. It's my first try at actually following a pattern (more or less). I'm using a bag of 'remnants and ends' that I bought at Joanne's - some curlyish yarn in black with autumnlike colors of the rainbow. {Side note: Anybody else love finding those bags of stuff on sale at Joanne's and knowing it's perfect for something you were thinking of doing?}

Up after the shawl I have a list of 6 or so blankets/afghans to work on, some purses and hats and such, and oh so much more.

Currently, I'm making (or trying to) a Celtic Weave stitch cowl for my SIL. Seems she may need it now since she's in NY and the weather is gruesome. Also, I'm half way through with a set of squares for a 2 color afghan and a baby blanket for a layette for another grt-grand due end of January. That should be enough for this week- LOL.

would love to see your Celtic weave cowl when it's done.

I'm working on a Dallas Cowboy drop in the pond afghan for my brother, a red/black Heidi Bears African flower dog for my nephew and the dino one for my other nephew, some towel ring/tawashi sets for an order and... I think that's about it right this minute. 

Katie, nice afghan. Love the colors

I don't think I answered this thread, but I'll tell you now. I try to only do 1 thing at a time :lol . I only brought 1 project with me, so I'm working on a teddy bear.

I need 2 bears

clothes for the bears

3 scarves

as many pot holders as I can get from the cotton I have left

And if I have time, Cristmas stockings

Ellie 13

I don't think I answered this thread, but I'll tell you now. I try to only do 1 thing at a time :lol . I only brought 1 project with me, so I'm working on a teddy bear.

I need 2 bears

clothes for the bears

3 scarves

as many pot holders as I can get from the cotton I have left

And if I have time, Cristmas stockings

Ellie 13

wow, good projects, would love to see them when completed!!

I'm working on an afghan from the book Afghans Beautiful by ASN called Pure Classic.  If I finish in time, I will gift it to a friend for Christmas.  I've made this afghan several times before; it is easy to do, but somewhat monotonous.  It will be done in Soft White by Red Heart.  This is also a "stash-busting" project.

wow, eye candy, love it!! Ive been busy doing hats and scarves for the opendoor mission here locally, Im doing it by myself this year, as usually a few of my crochet buddies help, but not this year, but that is ok, I have managed about 25 hats, 12 scarves, and some scarf and hat combos, I will pic them tomorrow in the assc. thread, lol but here is a little peek!!

post-40621-0-38948400-1417394854_thumb.jpg

Archived