What's on Your hook, right now!

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a few things going & going...I guess I am not in a crocheting mood latetly LOl. I do have 3 amigurumi bunny's almost done. I just need to sew all those parts together and make some pom-poms for tails maybe add some bows. I am planning to crochet more of them.

I did started a pad/blanket for my daughters cat, her name is Pandy.

The story is:

Pandy got to pipe cleaners "stash" and took out to her "condo" all orange color pipe cleaners. She was not interested in any other colors (many other colors were together). Many people would say that animals like cat's or dogs can't distinguish the different's between colors. I guess that not thru.

I told my daughter, if Pandy loves orange pipe cleaners, she probably would like a blanket made out of orange "Pipe Cleaners":).

Long time ago I bought few balls of very thick chenille yarn on sale, it was only $1.00 per ball. I did not knew what I could use that for??. Because it very bulky, 3- of them are bright orange & 6 purple color. There is only about 40 yards per ball. I had to use those two colors (stripes), I did not had enought of that orrange color.

I did crocheted 2 square pieces, I just need to crochet them together. I am planning to use "Fun-Fur" for that edging. I hope Pandy will like "Fun Fur" LOL . Probably something like a ball to play with that would be nice:).

That blanket will be very plain. I was trying to avoid as much as possible changing colors. Because of that extra bulk that yarn would create, those "tails" to weave.

I do have a Halloween scene-group to finish. I was going to finish that last year. But, I got a different idea. I want to add to that a tree with just couple-few leaves, some spiders, bat's hanging from those branches. For those changes that wooden base what I have wasn't big enough. I was running out of time to do that. That is fine, I will finish that this year.

I do have many other projects in mind that I want to make... Don't we all? LOL

Krys

On my hook right now is a granny ripple afghan for my grandson.

That blanket is really nice:).

I love those colors.

Krys

I too love those colors together, who'd a thought! it looks like it will be gorgeous and baby will keep snuggly in it!

I had a scarf on the hook, but let it out, I didn't like the way it was stitching up,so will try agian, another pattern, or color or something, lol so rolled it into a ball, and set it back, in the ball basket, for now..It was sort of a dark teal, and I will finish it, for donation,but not at night time, hard to see, lol

I too love those colors together, who'd a thought! it looks like it will be gorgeous and baby will keep snuggly in it!

I finished the blanket and love the way it turned out.  I made it with Red Heart Super Saver, and after washing the finished afghan and drying it with a softener sheet, it is as soft as can be!  I gave it to my daughter in law and she loves it!

Now to start a hat or two and then pick up the yarn for a special order scarf!

post-14127-0-36456700-1423017975_thumb.jpg

ah, but what please, is a groot. lol

Groot?

(I didn't know, either)

oooh, she meant Monarch of Planet X, sheesh, duh me!! lol     ???????

Sorry guys its from Guardians of the galaxyhttp://blog.twinkiechan.com/2014/08/13/free-crochet-pattern-potted-baby-groot-from-guardians-of-the-galaxy/

I forget and always assume that everyone is as much of a nerd as my husband and I...

Lovely projects all...

Sorry guys its from Guardians of the galaxyhttp://blog.twinkiechan.com/2014/08/13/free-crochet-pattern-potted-baby-groot-from-guardians-of-the-galaxy/

I forget and always assume that everyone is as much of a nerd as my husband and I...

Lovely projects all...

He is cute:)

If you can make him dance like that, that would be a huge bonus! LOL

Krys

Archived