What's on Your hook, right now!

Just curious, what you're all working so feverently on! I am finsihed up now with two projects, and starting a thrid, in between I have to find time to do a hat for the scarf I made, lol. Here's what's on my hook as we speak! It's a "rocking chair throw" or going to be, for my best friend, although she doesn't know it yet, lol. She LOVES sunflowers, I LOVE daisys, so Im making two,one for both of us to remind us of each other, every time we see or use it! Ill give her hers for Christmas!

post-40621-135897685711_thumb.jpg

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on my hook? goodness you might wanna sit down!

1 blanket down 1 to go

slippers for DH & myself

a scarf

squares for various causes

baby things for my charity project

a inga bag

kitchen things for my DS

crutch cozies for DH crutches for his surgery next year (cant have a cranky

DH from crutch discomfort)

couple of things for my fur babies (rat terriers)

a hairkerchief for myself for halloween

probably quite a few more but i think my brain just blew up from that list :lol

1. A afghan for my daughter Cheynne (the daisy square one)

2. A Baby blanket (ruffles and rattles) in GA bulldog colors (just have to sew on the fleese backing

3. A 2nd Ruffles and rattles blanket for A waitress where my crochet group meets (her daughter is preggy)

4. 2 more (yet to start) Daisy square afghans for the other 2 girls for christmas

5. (need yarn for it) 2 of RoseReds Flannelghans for my boys

6. was thinkin about some small quick snowmen ordments for the kids to pass out at christmas (need to get a classroom count on 4 out of 5 kids( i dont think the one in middle will wanna hand out things to his class's lol

hmmmm...which hook :rofl

2 Pair of socks; baby hats for charity, 2 RR's, pineapple ghan, slippers for slipper CAL for Christmas gifts, I think that's it right now.

Love the sunflower/daisy ghans! Beautiful!

E hook has a poor attempt at ami

H hook has Ugly Bertha (scrap ghan)

Other H hook has square for friendship-ghan

G hook has a dishcloth

J hook has hexi squares

:elleAnd now I said my A,B,C's...next time won't you sing with me!

E hook has a poor attempt at ami

H hook has Ugly Bertha (scrap ghan)

Other H hook has square for friendship-ghan

G hook has a dishcloth

J hook has hexi squares

:elleAnd now I said my A,B,C's...next time won't you sing with me!

:rofl Thanks for the laugh!

Hmm, off the top of my head:

H hook 1: ghan for DD#2 in pink/purple/white/black

H hook 2: ghan for DD#1 in blue/green/purple/white

F hook: ami cat girl for a gift (I'm a huge sucker for Mia Zamora-Johnson's designs!)

L hook: baby blanket for SIL's upcoming arrival

7 hook: crochetkim's drop stitch scarf (loving how it turned out - I think my mom is about to get a gift soon!)

I've put aside the afghan I'm working on (for the 30th time) and I started a shawl for a cruise I'm going to be taking in 3 weeks. The shawl is made with Sensations BeauJingles - yarn with sequins attached at intervals. It's turning out nicely so far. The yarn is so soft and smooth.

a shawl for a cruise I'm going to be taking in 3 weeks. The shawl is made with Sensations BeauJingles - yarn with sequins attached at intervals. It's turning out nicely so far. The yarn is so soft and smooth.

I petted that yarn not long ago at Michaels. I kept walking past it trying to think of what I could make with it so i could justify buying it. Now I know!!:clap

I petted that yarn not long ago at Michaels. I kept walking past it trying to think of what I could make with it so i could justify buying it. Now I know!!:clap

This is really a soft and pettable yarn! LOL! I'll let you know how it turns out!

1. Working in ends on Zac and Brittany's wedding afghan

2.putting straps and flowers on Arden's dress for said wedding

3.Finishing baby afghan for Amanda for 9/26 baby shower

4.finishing other baby afghan for daughter's neighbor

5.Started Hannah's graduation afghan

6.Need to put flowers and ribbons on Breann's baby's afghan

Lots of final touches to do here--I may have a problem with that--

:think

winks! wow! What an inspiration you all are! Good job hookers! Im amazed that so many of you have more than one, or two projects going at a time! It's not unusual for me to have a couple in the works, so I can switch off, and not get bored, but sheesh, some of you, lol put the multi in the word multitasking! WOOHOO you go girls!

:eek:clap

post-4632-135897575954_thumb.jpg

This started out yesterday as just a sample design while I was trying to figure out how to make a successful Granny Round Ripple. It's gonna turn in to an afghan. I'm LOVING how it's turning out. It's really exciting.

So anyways, This is one of the many things I've got on my hook right now.:D

Julee

Archived