What's on Your hook, right now!

lookin good there katy!

didn't read everyone's posts, sorry if this has already been asked...is it the same flower pattern just in different colors? looks nice, your friend will probably really enjoy it...as will you!! :applause

>mobile

>hat (fedora inspired) http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=120253

>tote (finished crocheting, need to sew in lining--handsewing is tedious...)

>first ever afghan (waiting for the opportunity to grab another skein 'cos i ran outta "Passion"...the color....)

>crochet kit case http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=120213

:yarn

--jenny

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lookin good there katy!

didn't read everyone's posts, sorry if this has already been asked...is it the same flower pattern just in different colors? looks nice, your friend will probably really enjoy it...as will you!! :applause

>mobile

>hat (fedora inspired) http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=120253

>tote (finished crocheting, need to sew in lining--handsewing is tedious...)

>first ever afghan (waiting for the opportunity to grab another skein 'cos i ran outta "Passion"...the color....)

>crochet kit case http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=120213

:yarn

--jenny

HI! How observant of you to notice, yes it is the same square and flower, just switched around the colors to make one a daisy, and one a sunflower, lol It's done now, haven't photo-ed it yet, will do that today, Im off to find safety eyes, and big black buttons for a project on the HOOK, lol oh, and I need littler yellow buttons too, oh my, better write this down!

always always have at least one Inga bag..right now it's 3 :D

working on a rr granny square afghan.

Oh yeah, ok,now I know what that is, never knew it was called that, lol I always wanted to try one! Maybe that will be on my hook soon! winki winkie!

I'm working on an afghan for an acquaintance of mine who is moving away next month. I'm actually not all that close to her but I've known her for years and she was very comforting when my first of two older cats died a couple of years ago.

When I heard she was moving, I became inspired to make her and afghan. Although it looks like squares, it's actually worked in panels. There is more info on my Ravelry.

Here are a couple of pics.

post-41725-135897583726_thumb.jpg

post-41725-135897583731_thumb.jpg

Wow everyone is so busy.... I recently finished a couple hats, a scarf for my dd, uh, that afghan, and started the second one, but no hurry on that, as it's for me, ha ha, and oh yeah, most recently did a bunch of granny's for the Spare a Square, boxed, and ready to go out tomorrow.Oh yeah, and a 12 inch sqaure afghan Ive yet to photo the two afs, but coming soon! Now I am resting for a day, lol and will start another project maybe tomorrow!

OK, the stuff that was on my hook when this thread started is done, so now I've got some new stuff on my hook.

I have a giveaway shawl that will be done in a week or so. I don't want to say too much about it because I'd rather wait until it's finished and I post pics of it. :)

I have one of Shelleden's Pow-Wow Shawls in the works that will be for me. I'm doing the whole thing in Lion Brand Suede and I LOVE how it's turning out! I'd really love to make another one but I don't know that I'll have enough of the suede and the only place I know to get more is Smiley's website, so I may order myself a truckload of it at the beginning of the month before I can no longer get it.

I also have a dog sweater on my hook. It was a special request by the wife of one of our maintenance men for their long-haired chihuahua. When she saw how it was turning out she told her father in law about it, and now he has ordered one from me for his toy poodle. It's my own pattern, if I get the time I'll write it out and post it once I get everything I have in the works at this point finished. :)

HA, look above, two blonde doggies one beneath the other, how cute is that, they could be friends, I know mine would love a play date, lol my house or yours, we'll make some coco, and chat, whilst the girls, or girl and boy whatever, play out in the yard eh? lol

G hook Has my "Honeycomb *knit* Purse"(all crochet) waiting for handles to arrive before completing.

K hook Has our super-sized, "Snuggly Blanket" Nov/Dec Crochet Today pattern on it. Working on that one currently.

L hook has the Seraphina shawl on it.

2 Hibernating projects. One I have to feel a whole lot better to deal with the chart pattern from Australia- crochet bolero with a spider diamond design. The other will probably be frogged cause I ran out of that yarn and not sure if I order more the colors will match. (cardigan)

:cheer

Hi all, well, my afghan is done, you can see it in the afghans thread, as I can't post here and there, and I sure can't put it in my photobucket page yet, as the friend I made it for, goes there sometimes and I don't want her to see it yet till i give it to her for Christmas, lol......so check out the sunflower daisy rocking chair ghan on the afghans thread if you wanna see it, thanks. Next up, thinking maybe aggie may's round ripple, without holes, he he he.......thank you aggie may!:hug

I'm currently working on a yellow and white baby afghan, its just a single giant granny square with yellow and white stripes. I also have a few unfinished projects laying around like a scarf or two, and a placemat set.

Currently working on the round pineapple afghan from e-patterns. Making in a frosty green with an H hook. Pattern says G. Made one before in black to give away and didn't but intend to give this to a cousin who is caring for her mother that is home from rehab after having three strokes.

HA, look above, two blonde doggies one beneath the other, how cute is that, they could be friends, I know mine would love a play date, lol my house or yours, we'll make some coco, and chat, whilst the girls, or girl and boy whatever, play out in the yard eh? lol

Sounds like fun! :clap If only we weren't so far apart, I'd LOVE to do that! We could crochet until we go into a coma and let the girlies run around outside and tire themselves out. <sigh> It's nice to dream. :c9

• 3 weeks later...

I have a few things "on the hook" but the one in my lap (literally) right now is a scarf. I *think* it's going to be for one of my aunts, but I'm going to wait until it's done to decide. I'd made myself the same one in blue (The Belle Scarf on Lion Brand) and LOVE it. I'm making this one in yellow. It's in Homespun so it's so soft and cozy. But I'm just not sure my Aunt will like this pattern...or even the color. LOL

Hmmm... a ton of things... ADD does that. LOL. But the thing I am currently working on is dishcloth bouquets. I have made four bouquets in the past week.

I would love to see um, have you posted them somewhere on the forum?? ;)

ANd dorothy, I admire "theaders!" it's a talent I simply can't master!!

Hi all!

I am working on a scarf using yarn that was supposed to be meant for slippers. It was a yarn kit, the yarn is similar to plush/chennile. It was extremely difficult to see where the stitches were supposed to go so..............am using it for scarf! will post pics as soon as I am finished. Has anyone done that before?

hugs n squishes!

Archived