Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Thank you to Pat for the Stunning Square!!

:hug

You are very welcome.

Good Morning Friends.................

Please forgive my absence lately.

I have been down with a dumb cold and super busy with getting the boys settled in at school.

I want to thank Pat for the lovely squares she sent my daughter and I!!! thank you sweetie! :hug

[ATTACH]25942[/ATTACH]

:heart

:mug

You are very welcome.

Typing this for madyson

Thank you miss pat for my Pretty square and "beans" Mommy says If I'm a good girl she will help me make my kitty and then I can keep him on my backpack! I do love my square.. I can't waite to get more so mommy can make my blankie!

Mommy took my picture with what you sent me.. and the picture miss BG sent me as she forgot to do it.. Don't mind my crazy hair. I just took out my poney and it's being wild lol

Thank you!!

Madyson

thnk you Pat. Mady was excited to get mail today. i just love how she and her sisters call beads "beans" hehee

Yes, it took me a minute to figure out what "beans" I sent, then I realized:lol. Glad she liked it.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful squares! I got 2 more done yesterday, so Tina and Stephanie need to watch for them late next week! :cheer

I wanted to post a quick update on my BFs grandpa, He is starting to do alot better, hes in a retirement home type of place for rehab on his hip. So thank you everyone for keeping him in your thoughts and prayers :hug

I havent been on at all today until now. I just got back from my first ever car race. And Its also my BFs bday wooohoo !!!! It was awesome! even though I am covered in dirt (We went to the I-55 Raceway)

Hope everyone is doing well and getting lots of crocheting time in

The first one is always the best!! My first race was the 1990 Daytona 500. What a way to start! :lol

Hi Sue,

Just notice that there are new people that are not on my latest list. Can I have the updated one please. Thank you.

I will as soon as I can. Having e-mail issues right now. :(

:turtle:vheart

:clap I will watch my mail. (Like I don't already. :P) Thank you Sue. :manyheart

Beautiful squares! I got 2 more done yesterday, so Tina and Stephanie need to watch for them late next week! :cheer

Hey Nicole... :hug I hope your having a good day! :hug

morning, all :)

Morning! What's everyone's plans for today? I'm going to go play with my new sewing machine! I have a birthday present I have to get made and mailed out tomorrow. All I've done is buy the fabric! :lol

Morning! What's everyone's plans for today? I'm going to go play with my new sewing machine! I have a birthday present I have to get made and mailed out tomorrow. All I've done is buy the fabric!

:sew Oh, lucky Sue! What kind of machine did you get? Does it do any tricks?! What are you making?

:hug:hug Thank you, Glenda for the pretty squares for Kalie and I !! They are beautiful! I've never seen that stitch before. What kind was that? Thank you again and Kalie enjoyed hers! :hug

Thank you Mrs. Glenda for my square and the pretty card i really like them:hug. Kalie

You are so welcome Michelle and Kalie. You asked about the stitches, one is called Double Crochet Lace, and the other is called Bars and Loops. They are from the book The Complete Photo Guide to Crochet, great book!

Sue, I love you craft room!!!! What kind of sewing machine did you get? Oh, I need an updated list again PLEASE :yes

Here's a picture of the square Sabrina sent me as promised!

Hope it works well for you. :)

I feel awful that I haven't gotten out all the squares that I had hoped to. I wish the packing fairies would come and box up my house for the move so I could crochet!!!! And then the cooking fairies need to show up at dinner time as well as those cleaning fairies! Of course my doppelganger is missing and hasn't run any of my errands. You just can't get good doppelgangers these days.

Life just gets in the way of my crochet.

:sun........... Good Morning............

Just poppin' in to say :hi HI

Today is going to be 'getting packages ready' day! I want to get as many ready for tomorrows mail as possible!

I feel awful that I haven't gotten out all the squares that I had hoped to. I wish the packing fairies would come and box up my house for the move so I could crochet!!!! And then the cooking fairies need to show up at dinner time as well as those cleaning fairies! Of course my doppelganger is missing and hasn't run any of my errands. You just can't get good doppelgangers these days.

:yes when you find a good fairy or doppelganger you just can't let em go. Just too hard to replace!

HELLO everyone!:eek I'm sorry that I have been awol for some time, but life had gotten outta control for a while:(. It looks like things are getting back on track now though:cheer. So hopefully I will be able to get some squares made and sent out soon.

I need to thank Lacy and Heather for their lovely squares and I'm soooo sorry that it has taken me this long to respond:blush.

Hope everyone has a lovely day and I'll try to be around a lot more:hug

Thank you to Turtlelvr for a fabulous Friendship Square (pictures in the kitchen swap thread!

I love it and will pick an extra special spot on my afghan for it !!

HELLO everyone!:eek I'm sorry that I have been awol for some time, but life had gotten outta control for a while:(. It looks like things are getting back on track now though:cheer. So hopefully I will be able to get some squares made and sent out soon.

I need to thank Lacy and Heather for their lovely squares and I'm soooo sorry that it has taken me this long to respond:blush.

Life has a way of doing that...;) Glad you got the square!

Hope it works well for you. :)

i hear ya on life getting in the way of crochet. lol i love the square exspecially the the puffs in the middle its too cute.

Hi Everyone,

I'm so excited, I'm in the middle of finishing the last square. I've done everyone on the list. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee:clap. I have several packages that have been out since last week that I haven't heard from and I am hoping they are not lost. As soon as I finish this one tonight I will be mailing out the last of the packages. I believe I have 5 that are going out. Can't believe I actually did it.

:sun........... Good Morning............

Just poppin' in to say :hi HI

Today is going to be 'getting packages ready' day! I want to get as many ready for tomorrows mail as possible!

Getting packages ready...I like the sound of that!

I sent 3 packages out today. One to Rene', one to Tina and one to Stephanie! :cheer

You just can't get good doppelgangers these days.

:rofl Ain't that the truth! :rofl

Glad to see you back Trish! :hug

Thank you to Turtlelvr for a fabulous Friendship Square (pictures in the kitchen swap thread!)

I love it and will pick an extra special spot on my afghan for it !!

You are so welcome Kidge! :hug

Hi Everyone,

I'm so excited, I'm in the middle of finishing the last square. I've done everyone on the list. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee:clap. I have several packages that have been out since last week that I haven't heard from and I am hoping they are not lost. As soon as I finish this one tonight I will be mailing out the last of the packages. I believe I have 5 that are going out. Can't believe I actually did it.

WTG Pat!!! :cheer I think I have 18 more. :lol

Archived