Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Typing this for madyson

Thank you miss pat for my Pretty square and "beans" Mommy says If I'm a good girl she will help me make my kitty and then I can keep him on my backpack! I do love my square.. I can't waite to get more so mommy can make my blankie!

Mommy took my picture with what you sent me.. and the picture miss BG sent me as she forgot to do it.. Don't mind my crazy hair. I just took out my poney and it's being wild lol

Thank you!!

Madyson

thnk you Pat. Mady was excited to get mail today. i just love how she and her sisters call beads "beans" hehee

post-31502-135897566123_thumb.jpg

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:hug

:oopsYou would think they'd be able to figure that out :D

I want to thank Brenda very much for the beautiful friendshipghan squares and the one for my husband (posting that picture on the other thread). I think the postman who is making a friendshipghan must have checked my envelope to see if they matched his/hers, but guess they decided to let me have them :lol :cheerI'm very happy to receive them. :D

:lol

I want to thank Brenda very much for the beautiful friendshipghan squares and the one for my husband (posting that picture on the other thread). I think the postman who is making a friendshipghan must have checked my envelope to see if they matched his/hers, but guess they decided to let me have them I'm very happy to receive them.

Rene, that tear in the envelope is SUSPECT!!! Pretty squares Brenda...:yes

You are both very welcome. :) I'm still missing one square, that the usps site says was delivered. :think

Thank you Tina (mom w/a motif) for the pretty square you sent! I actually had gone out to my car to leave for work and then realized I left something in the house--that's when I noticed the package in the mail! I was ripping it open as I ran back out the door! :)

:c9 Mom w/a motif (Tina) sent a gorgeous light aqua square! Thank you!@

Well today I thought I was going to have a bad day because it just seems like everything is going wrong lol. However my fiance brought these two lovelies in from the mail today! Every time I get a square it just makes my day so much better :D. So a big thanks to Joanne (imanurse55), and Sabrina (BreenyBeanie)! Thank you both so much for the gorgeous square and the cards!! :hug:manyheart . The blue variegated one is from Joanne and the other one is from Sabrina. Both very beautiful squares to add to my other beautiful squares :D!

Glad that the square brought some joy to your day!!!!:hug

Beautiful squares you both received Tammy and Erin!!

I'm totally exhausted today. I was the only one working aquariums and had a butt load of work to do. The boss had too much overtime and can't work again until Monday. The county still hasn't approved him hiring someone (hopefully me) yet they're paying him tons of overtime. You'd think they'd realize its cheaper to hire someone than to pay him overtime. Stupid government thinking.

:turtle:vheart

It makes you wonder, doesn't it? :think

:hug:hug Thank you, Glenda for the pretty squares for Kalie and I !! They are beautiful! I've never seen that stitch before. What kind was that? Thank you again and Kalie enjoyed hers! :hug

Thank you Mrs. Glenda for my square and the pretty card i really like them:hug. Kalie

post-26273-135897566794_thumb.jpg

Sue - Can you send me an updated list? I want to get a bunch of squares done while I'm on vacation. Thanks!

Sent! Enjoy your vacation!!!

:hug:hug Thank you, Glenda for the pretty squares for Kalie and I !! They are beautiful! I've never seen that stitch before. What kind was that? Thank you again and Kalie enjoyed hers! :hug

Thank you Mrs. Glenda for my square and the pretty card i really like them:hug. Kalie

Very pretty!

Sue - Can you send me an updated list? I want to get a bunch of squares done while I'm on vacation. Thanks!

:yay Have fun on your vacation :yay

:cheer Very pretty square, I'd like to know what stitch too :cheer

Sue, I saw the pictures of your craftroom on the other thread, WOW :nworthy, I wish I had the space to organize my craft stuff like that :yes

I'm off to grocery shop :yuck it means I can't :crocheting:D

if you would please, what is a ROAK??

Its RAOK. Random Act of Kindness. You're still a junior villager. Once you're a villager you'll be able to access the wish lists and it will all make sense!

Sue, I saw the pictures of your craftroom on the other thread, WOW :nworthy, I wish I had the space to organize my craft stuff like that :yes

Since dh gets his workshop, I get my craft room! This has to be the best one though so far! :hook

Those are such bold colors and a beautiful stitch I agree!!!

Rene'...I just finished a square for your dh and one for you. I'm hoping to mail them on Monday!

:hug I will start stalking the mailman for them, not that I don't already :lol

Here's a picture of the square Sabrina sent me as promised!

:cheer I :manyheart that square, it is so pretty

I put a few packages in the mail this afternoon...our post office had already done their final pickup so I'm guessing they won't go out officially until Monday.

Thank you Brenda for the beautiful square!!! I was out all day today and when I got home just a few minutes ago and checked the mail- there was a package for me!!! What a great way to top off a wonderful day!!! Thank you so much- I love it!!!!!!

post-27163-13589756686_thumb.jpg

:hug

I want to thank Brenda very much for the beautiful friendshipghan squares and the one for my husband (posting that picture on the other thread). I think the postman who is making a friendshipghan must have checked my envelope to see if they matched his/hers, but guess they decided to let me have them :lol :cheerI'm very happy to receive them. :D

You're welcome. :whew I'm thankful at least the PO has delivered all my packages with comfortghan squares.

Typing this for madyson

Thank you miss pat for my Pretty square and "beans" Mommy says If I'm a good girl she will help me make my kitty and then I can keep him on my backpack! I do love my square.. I can't waite to get more so mommy can make my blankie!

Mommy took my picture with what you sent me.. and the picture miss BG sent me as she forgot to do it.. Don't mind my crazy hair. I just took out my poney and it's being wild lol

Thank you!!

Madyson

thnk you Pat. Mady was excited to get mail today. i just love how she and her sisters call beads "beans" hehee

You're welcome. I hope you have fun with the stencils and stickers.

It scares me because I don't want to send squares to you gals and then have em go missing :(.

For as many packages as I have mailed out I guess the percentage isn't terribly bad. It is just odd that for the most part all my MIA's were mailed the same day. I mailed 9 packages that day and they were headed in all directions. Part of them were delivered in a couple of days. I definately know 2 have not been delivered and some of the other ones I just don't know. It's been 4 weeks now but I guess they still might show up. That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

Thank you Brenda for the beautiful square!!! I was out all day today and when I got home just a few minutes ago and checked the mail- there was a package for me!!! What a great way to top off a wonderful day!!! Thank you so much- I love it!!!!!!

You're welcome. Maybe that other one will show up some day and surprise us both.

I wanted to post a quick update on my BFs grandpa, He is starting to do alot better, hes in a retirement home type of place for rehab on his hip. So thank you everyone for keeping him in your thoughts and prayers :hug

I havent been on at all today until now. I just got back from my first ever car race. And Its also my BFs bday wooohoo !!!! It was awesome! even though I am covered in dirt (We went to the I-55 Raceway)

Hope everyone is doing well and getting lots of crocheting time in

Archived