Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Well i had a lovely birthday doing exactly what I wanted - absolutely nothing. Well, I did work on a couple squares and not at all on my WIP! :lol Thanks again everybody for the birthday love!!:manyheart:hug

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mailed out two squares yesterday. I have been getting delivery confirmation on them, just in case. I mailed out a square that the usps site says was delivered August 19th (last Thursday); but I still haven't seen her post here yet. I hope it still didn't get lost/misplaced. :)

I have two squares that I will be mailing out next week.

Also if anyone has mailed to me and hasn't seen a post from me its because i haven't received it.

I have received one square and posted my thank you the same day :)

:manyheart

I mailed out two squares yesterday. I have been getting delivery confirmation on them, just in case. I mailed out a square that the usps site says was delivered August 19th (last Thursday); but I still haven't seen her post here yet. I hope it still didn't get lost/misplaced. :)

Hopefully you will hear from her soon! Sometimes I have 9 packages at a time and we (the PO clerk and I) have been too lazy to fool with adding delivery confirmations to them. They had been arriving okay until the batch I mailed on 7/28. 5 of 9 arrived in a couple of days. Two for sure have not been delivered and the other two I just don't know about. I figure they can lose them whether they have delivery confirmations on them or not.

Just when I was ready to work on some squares I mess up my shoulder. Its better than it was this morning, but still can't use my arm much. :(

:turtle:vheart

:hug:hugTake care. We sure can't have you out of commission long!

Hello ladies!! I didn't get a chance to read all the posts yet but I did see someone mentioning my sister's comfortghan and I do still need some more squares. Not quite sure how many as I can't remember how many I already have, and have been haveing some health issues lately so I will get them out soon and count to be sure how many I'm so lazy lol. Anyways I wish you all an amazing rest of the day!

:hug:hugTake care. We sure can't have you out of commission long!

Thanks Brenda! :hug

Sue - :hug I hope your shoulder gets better soon. What did you do to it? Did you hurt it really bad?

Thanks Nicole! :hug Hogging the bed is how I hurt it. I was skooching over and cranked it. Dh always said I need to be put in a rubber room for safety. I tell him with my luck I'd be allergic to the rubber. :rofl

Sue hope your shoulder gets better soon :hug

Thanks Evelyn! :hug

Hello ladies!! I didn't get a chance to read all the posts yet but I did see someone mentioning my sister's comfortghan and I do still need some more squares. Not quite sure how many as I can't remember how many I already have, and have been haveing some health issues lately so I will get them out soon and count to be sure how many I'm so lazy lol. Anyways I wish you all an amazing rest of the day!

You get better you hear me!!! :hug

Thanks Nicole! :hug Hogging the bed is how I hurt it. I was skooching over and cranked it. Dh always said I need to be put in a rubber room for safety. I tell him with my luck I'd be allergic to the rubber. :rofl

:eek Bed should be a safe place. Sue you need to make up a better story than that one!

lol I'm working on it!! I went to the E.R. last night and I got an inhaler and some steriods for my lungs. So hopefully!! But same goes for you too Missy!! What did you do to your poor shoulder???

My bed beat me up. :lol

Have you tried Advair??? The dr. prescribed it for dh (he has COPD) and it works great.

My bed beat me up. :lol

Have you tried Advair??? The dr. prescribed it for dh (he has COPD) and it works great.

I don't have insurance although I work full time.... my job screws me. I'll be getting insurance at the end of september though, so I'll be sure to ask about it. That's why it flares up so bad at times because It's not under control :(

Your bed beat you up.....:think You amaze me.... no really you do...:lol

:rofl

Hi Everyone ! Id love to join in .... My sister Lacey (ImmaFreek) referred me to your CAL and also to Crochetville. Thanks Sis !

Sue, I will PM you my address and color scheme in just a minute :)

Im already starting on some squares with Lacey's help ( Im new to alot of patterns and have been doing basic granny squares for so long that its time to start something new)

Archived