Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Everyone,

I'm so excited, I'm in the middle of finishing the last square. I've done everyone on the list. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee:clap. I have several packages that have been out since last week that I haven't heard from and I am hoping they are not lost. As soon as I finish this one tonight I will be mailing out the last of the packages. I believe I have 5 that are going out. Can't believe I actually did it.

Wow, Pat! Way to go! I haven't counted how many more I have to do, but it's probably in the 25-30 range! :eek

Hi Everyone,

I'm so excited, I'm in the middle of finishing the last square. I've done everyone on the list. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee:clap. I have several packages that have been out since last week that I haven't heard from and I am hoping they are not lost. As soon as I finish this one tonight I will be mailing out the last of the packages. I believe I have 5 that are going out. Can't believe I actually did it.

:clap:clapWay to go Pat. I am close, down to 6 and I have squares ready for half of them. I already remailed one that never made it.

I just wanted to post a picture of all the squares I've received! I know I slacked off on taking pictures of what I've gotten. :) Thanks again to the ladies who have sent me a square!

post-35506-13589756739_thumb.jpg

mandymae, thank you for the lovely squares :):hug

You're welcome! I can't believe you got them already--I put them in the mail at like 4pm on Saturday!

It has to be one of you!

:mail I had a surprise in my mailbox today. At first I thought it was a travel book I had sent off for on NE but the return address was in WY. :think Much to my surprise it was Jan Eaton's 200Crochet Blocks, an Amazon Marketplace purchase :ty so much mystery FGM :day

I looked for it when I was at JoAnn's yesterday and they didn't have it. I can't tell you how surprised I was to get it in the mail today.

Meanwhile I now know what has been happening with my friend's missing mail. I got the second package back that I mailed to her with a yellow sticker on it saying that the forward time has expired return to sender with what I assume is the previous tenant's name and their forwarding address on it. I think I will just give it to her in person when I see her in a couple of weeks so she can take it into her PO to complain with proof in hand.

Thank you so much to Mandymae for my beautiful square today! It brought a nice big smile to my face :D.

You're welcome! I'm glad you like it! :)

It has to be one of you!

:mail I had a surprise in my mailbox today. At first I thought it was a travel book I had sent off for on NE but the return address was in WY. :think Much to my surprise it was Jan Eaton's 200Crochet Blocks, an Amazon Marketplace purchase :ty so much mystery FGM :day

I looked for it when I was at JoAnn's yesterday and they didn't have it. I can't tell you how surprised I was to get it in the mail today.

Meanwhile I now know what has been happening with my friend's missing mail. I got the second package back that I mailed to her with a yellow sticker on it saying that the forward time has expired return to sender with what I assume is the previous tenant's name and their forwarding address on it. I think I will just give it to her in person when I see her in a couple of weeks so she can take it into her PO to complain with proof in hand.

I don't know who sent it to you, but if anyone deserves it - YOU DO!!!

I just wanted to post a picture of all the squares I've received! I know I slacked off on taking pictures of what I've gotten. :) Thanks again to the ladies who have sent me a square!

Mandy, your ghan is starting to grow - looks great!

WOW! Looks great so far Mandy!

It has to be one of you!

:think No idea who did that. But like Heather said, you deserve it!

Thank you so much to Mandymae for my beautiful square today! It brought a nice big smile to my face :D.

Very pretty!

:turtle:vheart

:sun............ Good Morning Friends............

just poppin' in to say :hi HI and see how you all are!

I'm off for the morning for a manicure and some yarn shopping... I'll catch up later this afternoon! :U

:heart

:mug

:hiGOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!! Thought I'd pop in for a few and say hi to everyone.

I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things and getting some more squares out!:woo

Hopefully this weekend, while I'm sitting in a cabin in the woods, I'll get some:hook done!

Hope you all have a great day:hug

Hello there ladies! It's been a while, I apologize... I think Sue passed on word that I'd moved, not that that's any excuse for not checking in (I've always had internet after all) but I've also been working A LOT... at my step-mom's gas station... where I worked 8 years ago right out of high school... oh and we live with my parents (depressing, right?) Anyway, I just wanted to thank the ladies who sent me squares (Sue, bgs, and a couple others but I'm not sure what I did with the cards and stuff that would have had your names on them atm)

I haven't been working on any projects, not because I've been working so much, but because it's been so dang hot I couldn't even stand looking at yarn, but it's cooled down a little bit, at least enough that I can hook at night or early morning, so here I am, hook in hand, about to watch The Bounty Hunter with hubby :)

Heather,

Thank you so much for the beautiful friendshipghan square I :manyheart

Pretty!

I'm off for the morning for a manicure and some yarn shopping... I'll catch up later this afternoon! :U

Hi Tammy! How are your eyes and neck? How's Michael doing??? Daytona??

:turtle:vheart

I love seeing them grow:manyheart

Heather,

Thank you so much for the beautiful friendshipghan square I :manyheart

Pretty squares!:yay

:cheer:cheer:cheer yarn shopping. I'm :c9 with my new book of squares.

Hello there ladies! It's been a while, I apologize... I think Sue passed on word that I'd moved, not that that's any excuse for not checking in (I've always had internet after all) but I've also been working A LOT... at my step-mom's gas station... where I worked 8 years ago right out of high school... oh and we live with my parents (depressing, right?) Anyway, I just wanted to thank the ladies who sent me squares (Sue, bgs, and a couple others but I'm not sure what I did with the cards and stuff that would have had your names on them atm)

I haven't been working on any projects, not because I've been working so much, but because it's been so dang hot I couldn't even stand looking at yarn, but it's cooled down a little bit, at least enough that I can hook at night or early morning, so here I am, hook in hand, about to watch The Bounty Hunter with hubby :)

It's great to see you back. I am glad you received the square. That's one I can remove from my MIA list.

ooo can I tell you guys about my thrift store book finds? I am so excited but I don't know where to post it!

Sure we will listen.

Sue I could use an updated list when you get a chance to send one.

Archived