Happy Birthday Crochetville

Crochetville was born on February 16, 2004.

Wow 6 years and boy has it grown. Thank you so much to Donna and AmyS for keeping this site going.

This is the first place I visit in the morning and the last place I visit at night.

It has been full of fun and laughter. It has had it's good times and bad, but mostly good.

I am grateful it is here and I have gotten to know a lot of nice and helpful people.

:hug:hookHappy Birthday Crochetville:hook:hug

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

CROCHETVILLE!!!

:manyheart We Love You!! :manyheart

Thanks, Donna and Amy! You Rock!:hug:hug

Happy Birthday! I am so glad you started this sight and keep it going. It has really motivated me to start new things, and get others done. Thank you!:yay

Happy Birthday Crochetville!!

This is such an amazing place! I have made so many new friends and learned so much. Thank you, Donna and Amy!

:bday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

CROCHETVILLE!!!

Like TampaDoll, this is the first place I come to in the morning and the last place I come to before signing off for the night. I have met SO many wonderful friends here, I can't thank you enough for this site!

Thanks so much, Donna and Amy, for providing THE best place on the web to hang out and have fun!!

You ladies ROCK!!!!

A big happy birthday to crochetville, and even bigger thanks and :manyheart :manyheart:manyheart to Amy and Donna for giving all of us crochetville. I have it set as my homepage, it is the first place I go when online, and almost always the last. I don't think I would have grown as much as I have with my crocheting without the wonderful support and new family I have found here. Who knows, I may have never found the round ripple :eek I just can't imagine that now.

:cake:birthday:bday

WOW

HOW TIME FLIES

WHEN YOU'RE

HAVING FUN(AND NOT GETTING 'NOTHING DONE):lol

(because I'm always here, first thing in the morning, while dinner is cooking and before I go to bed and sometimes in between!!:lol

:partyTHANK YOU AMY AND DONNA:party

AND HERE'S TO MANY MORE YEARS

:cake

:cake:bday:cake

HaPpY BiRtHdAy CrOcHeTvIlLe!

Thank you Donna & Amy!

I love this place!

You did a good thing the day you created Crochetville! I start and end my days here! :hug

:heart

:mug

Archived