December Shawl #1 is Ready to Go!

Well, after doing battle with the flu for the last 10 days, things are FINALLY back to normal in our home! That's something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, I swear. First, I was afraid I was going to die, and then I was afraid I wasn't. But things are back on an even keel and Operation December Shawl is underway!

This shawl is a bit dressier than some of the others. It's made from Red Heart Super Saver in black coupled with Melody, a black and white ladder yarn from Southwest Trading Company.

By the way, November's Shawl that was held up due to my illness will also be going out on Friday when this one goes out! Rather than make two trips to the post office two days apart, I figured I'd just wait and send the two of them together. From there, the other three shawls for this month will go out one a week! The Holiday Shawl Party has started!

post-10342-135897479853_thumb.jpg

Yet another wonderful piece in the shawl line from the house hook of ~Elle~. Beautifully done, Elle!!!

I swear. First, I was afraid I was going to die, and then I was afraid I wasn't

Oh my, you poor dear! That has to be the most befitting description of the flu I've ever heard! I am so glad to hear that you and your DH have weathered the storm, kiddo. -So glad that is all behind you! -Continue to take good care. :hug

Oh what fun:dance. What a pretty shawl. Can't believe you are going to make 4 this month. I :applause you.

Now to :lurk and wait to see hwo get November and the first December shawl. This is so cool Elle. I will be waiting patiently. Yeah Right:hyper

Now for the first thing, I am so glad you are doing better.:clap I will pray that each day you will feel better and better. Now for the second thing, the first December shawl is gorgeous. So gorgeous that I can't wait to see the other ones to come for December.:bounce Now for the third but not the least thing, Who is the lucky woman going to be?:scrachin You realize I will be on needles and pins until I find out.:2spin As far as that goes, I will be on pins and needles the rest of December since there will be four shawls this month.:woo

Archived