2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ugh. 7 hours at the hospital with mom today for her chemo.. i managed to burn through 3 more skeins of yarn working on my cardi!!

I'll be praying for your mom. At least you got some crochet time in this week not much crochet time because have been busy with classes.

Thank you for your prayers for mom. She sounded like she was feeling better today. She was a bit dehydrated yesterday and a couple of those hours they were giving her Iv fluids along with some potasium (sp) I think things are going to be better from here on out. Thing is.. there are 11 more weekly chemo treatments and then 40 more weekly herceptin treatments. there may be more of these very long days in the future. I hope not though.

I'll be praying for your mom. At least you got some crochet time in this week not much crochet time because have been busy with classes.

Posting early. Nothing really done this week because I got really bad food poisoning on Friday night. Kind of a wasted week.

WTD=0

Hopefully, next week will be better.

:manyheart

I'm putting in my totals now, before I forget. I managed to get the baby shower present all done, so I managed to use up that skein.

Stashbuster Total: WTD +2 YTD -26

:cheer:clap:manyheart

well got I two skeins of yarn so not a good score this week for a grand total of -6 because the other day I was given a skein of yarn and today bought two more.

It's pretty clear this group of crocheters must be gearing up for the holidays, because there was a lot of crocheting this week, and lots of yarn disappearing from lots of stashes.

Gold Medalist: Braxxi +31

Silver Medalist: dilyca2006 +18

Bronze Medalist: quietheart +12

Whittling Their Stashes Away:

dragonpuck +9

patterncollectore +6

basjordan +4

DesertCrocheter +4

gshall +4

pineknott +3

MouseCLP +2

PBLKNP +2

BigPinkPolkaDot +1

walker1021 +1

Holding Steady:

CLLinda 0

Shoot the Moon Winner: Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a tie!!!

fc113 -6

YarnGeek -6

I'm not sure what we do when we have a tie--either of you want to volunteer to tally next week's scores?

I think I got everyone's scores--if not, please let me know and I'll add it.

Archived