2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

I am trying so hard to use up as much stash by the end of the year. The afghan I am working on now goes fast, but my school work is keeping me from crocheting too much. Only a few more weeks before this semester is over. Thank goodness there is only one class on my schedule. lol If there were anymore, there would be absolutely no time for crocheting.

Here is a pic of the afghan.

post-5504-135897599022_thumb.jpg

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm at a +8 so far. Working hard on my sweater. It's coming along quite well. I really want it done for Turkey day, but it will take a miracle to do that!:)

:manyheart

I am trying so hard to use up as much stash by the end of the year. The afghan I am working on now goes fast, but my school work is keeping me from crocheting too much. Only a few more weeks before this semester is over. Thank goodness there is only one class on my schedule. lol If there were anymore, there would be absolutely no time for crocheting.

Here is a pic of the afghan.

I absolutely feel your pain I have until the 16th of December and then classes will be over right now I have 3 classes I would go crazy if I had more than that so haven't had too much time to crochet much of anything a little here and there.

Two skeins used up :yay:yay But, my swap partner sent me two skeins of RH and two balls of crochet cotton. In my book, that is still a :yay:yay

Oh, btw, more yarn was ordered from my fav on line yarn store yesterday. And the bad thing is I can't remember how much of what I bought. lol But I do know that they were all bought with projects all ready picked out. Will I EVER learn?? :rofl

WTD -4

Would someone be willing to "own" the 2011 thread for Stashbusting? I have had it for a couple of years, and I am ready to step down. It's a labor of love, not a huge challenge. It just requires time to stop in periodically and monitor things, answer questions, and make sure the scores are posted every week.

here is my post for the week. brought in 12 skeins and used none.

WTD -24

Are you going for "Shoot the Moon" this week?

:)

Just got home with 15 new skeins of love! Luckily I used up some yarn this week too!

WTD -13

YTD -103

Would someone be willing to "own" the 2011 thread for Stashbusting? I have had it for a couple of years, and I am ready to step down. It's a labor of love, not a huge challenge. It just requires time to stop in periodically and monitor things, answer questions, and make sure the scores are posted every week.

I would love to do this every week. I'm on it all the time. And I have posted the scores when needed. It should be great.

:manyheart

Way to Bust that Stash!

basjordan +8 Gold Medal Winner!!! :cheer:clap:cheer:clap

CLLinda +8 Gold Medal Winner!!! :cheer:clap:cheer:clap

pineknott +6 Silver Medal Winner!!!

yarn_geek +6 Silver Medal Winner!!!

quietheart +4 Bronze Medal Winner!!!

Ellie 13 +3

DesertCrocheter +2

gshall +1

Holding Steady!

BigPinkPolkaDot 0