2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

Great scores everyone. Sorry I didn't post yesterday - but I stayed at 0 anyway. I woke up yesterday with pain through my wrist and up my arm, so knew I needed to stay away from the computer. Better today now that I have rested it.

Glad to see you are doing better.

:manyheart

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good job!!!

Stashbusting Scores for week ending 12/4/10

CLLinda +10 Gold Medal:cheer:cheer:cheer

Desert Crocheter +7 Silver Medal:cheer:yay:cheer

Dilyca2006 +5 Tie for Bronze Medal:cheer:cheer:cheer

DragonPuck +5 Tie for Bronze Medal :cheer:cheer:cheer

Yarn Users:cheer:manyheart:cheer

MouseCLP +4

QuietHeart +2

Basjordan +2

Yarn_geek +2

twinklesnow +2

BigPinkPolkaDot +1

Marzee +1

Staying the same:cheer:manyheart:cheer

Pineknott 0

Ellie 13 0

fc1123 0

Getting more yarn:

:cheer:cheer:cheer

PatternCollector -4

PBLKNP -8

And the winner this week of Shoot the Moon is: walker1021 with a score of -32!

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

Another great week of stashbusting! Keep up the good work!

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:manyheart:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

Wow!! Look at all those positive numbers! Great job everyone.

Looks like I'll be posting the scores next week. I'll do my best to have them done before I go to church Sunday morning. So get your scores posted by 8 a.m. Sunday. Here's to a better score for next week. lol

I bought some yarn for a baby afghan to knit. I just fell in love with a sample at the LYS, and had to buy the yarn and the pattern to go with it.

I also bought a skein for a scarf, that I finished last night. So my score is at -8 right now.

:manyheart

i'm gonna try!!!!!!LOL have some things I really need to get done before the first of the year. (before Christmas if I can)

:think Are we supposed to have time to use up yarn this part of the year???

Congrats to all of you who are finishing projects. I think I need a :kick to get me started again!

:think Are we supposed to have time to use up yarn this part of the year???

Congrats to all of you who are finishing projects. I think I need a :kick to get me started again!

If we are supposed to, will someone please call my boss? I'll have to take off for the rest of the years. lol

Have crocheted absolutely nothing since Sunday night. Massive headache that won't go away. Yarn doesn't even interest me. Pretty sad :(

If we are supposed to, will someone please call my boss? I'll have to take off for the rest of the years. lol

Have crocheted absolutely nothing since Sunday night. Massive headache that won't go away. Yarn doesn't even interest me. Pretty sad :(

I hope your headache goes away soon. If yarn isn't interesting you, you must feel awful!:hug

2010 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: +3 / YTD: +15

No pictures this week because I just used up black yarn on the afghan panel. Got to 4'. I'm working on a 4'x6' blanket. The panel is just shy of 3 feet wide, so I will be adding rows to finsh. Guess that doesn't make sense. To clarify, it will be composed of two rectangular grannies placed on their sides. Have started on the second panel.

Anyway, finished off the Caron 1 Pound skein, +2, and fished out a small ball, +1, to work on panel #2. Then started on a new Caron 1 Pound purchased back in October.

-Marzee

2010 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: +3/YTD: +15 (Shot the moon 06/06/10 with -28)

Yo Yo’s for Charity

Dishcloths of 2010 CAL

I'm posting my totals now, so I don't forget...

I managed to get through a skein this week, without picking up any more, so:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +2 YTD -32

:c9:clap

The headache is finally subsiding. Don't get me wrong, it is still there, but atleast I can function a little better. I tried to work on a dishcloth yesterday...that didn't go so well. This week's score is going to be a bummer. My fingerless gloves were finished, so I was able to roll the leftover skein used into a ball. I was really hoping to get thru a few balls of cotton this week. Oh well.....

Had to buy some cotton this week :/ Did a lot of projects but they were all small and none used up much of a skein. My son is coming home on leave before leaving for Iraq for all of next year so I won't be doing much more this year. This has been a great motivator to use up yarn all year!!

So for the week ending Dec 11, 2010

WTD: -4/ YTD: +216

Still working on my cross stich, so still at WTD 0. And I'm thinking I'm not going to get it done in time to send to my sister for Christmas. Oh, well. Maybe it will be a Groundhog's Day present!

Had to buy some cotton this week :/ Did a lot of projects but they were all small and none used up much of a skein. My son is coming home on leave before leaving for Iraq for all of next year so I won't be doing much more this year. This has been a great motivator to use up yarn all year!!

So for the week ending Dec 11, 2010

WTD: -4/ YTD: +216

It has been a pleasure busting stash with you this year! You have done an awesome job! Thank you for raising a son who is willing to serve our country.

Archived