2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't have anything to post again this week, but the quilt is finally finished, you can see a picture of it in Off Topics. Gotta get me fingers moving this week, I'm way behind all you gals, but next weekend I'll have something.

alrighty. here goes. hopefully I got everyone and didn't miss anything! Let me know if I did and I will correct!!!!:)

basjordan +17 Gold

Braxxi +12 Silver

dragonpuck +9 Bronze

runners up

Walker1021 +4

mouseCLP +4

DesertCrocheter +4

Pineknott +2

CLLinda +2

steady as she goes..

gshall 0

lhasaapsolady 0

PBLKNP 0

BigPinkPolkaDot 0

dilyca2006 0

needs some help

marzee -2

fc1123 -3

yarn_geek -18 shoot the moon!!!!

You missed me, but I was at 0 anyway. I finally bought my sister a gift basket because I accepted this cross stich isn't going to be done in time for Christmas.

I'm sorry. I will go and put you in. I thought I had written you down on my paper.

You missed me, but I was at 0 anyway. I finally bought my sister a gift basket because I accepted this cross stich isn't going to be done in time for Christmas.

Off to Michaels I go today at lunch with my 40% coupon in hand. Ran out of yarn while doing the border on my afghan!! And, hubby wants a camo hat like I made his friend. 2 more skeins being bought before the year end.

But then again....Micheals e-mailed me a coupon for 20% off my entire purchase. So, if I buy LOTS of yarn I can save more. Oh, decisions, decisions.....:rofl

CLLinda has opened next years Stashbusting CAL!!! :cheer:cheer:cheerSince the first weekend in 2011 is January 2nd, we are going to end this CAL on the week ending December 25th, and start the new CAL the following week.

Let's see how much stash we can bust this week...

Well, think I just go ahead a post and finish the year where I am. WTD 0, YTD +5. Got some things going on and don't think I'll be able to do anything else for awhile.

2008 +21, 2009 +16, 2010 +9. I see a disturbing trend, here. :worried

Oh well, here goes:

2010 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: -4 / YTD: +9

I had hoped to zero out the skein I had purchased (reported last week) by busting two balls on rounds of my afghan and a few yo-yo's. Alas, my sister (the enabler) used two super-size Sugar 'n' Creams to cushion my christmas gift, thus -4.

Gotta end the year with one more pic. I took before my sister's gift arrived.

post-19794-135897609258_thumb.jpg

Now I have a final JoAnn 50% off coupon (good until 12/24) and all their yarn goes on sale on Sunday, so I gotta use it tomorrow or loose it. :think Which will it be?:goodorbad

I won't be here tomorrow through January 3. So ya'll won't hear from me next week, but I'll be rarin' to go then with a fresh 0/0. So Merry Holiday and Happy New Year!:menorah:kwan:ctree:wreath:yay:yay

-Marzee

2010 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: -4/YTD: +9 (Shot the moon 06/06/10 with -28)

Yo Yo’s for Charity

Dishcloths of 2010 CAL

Well I will post my score early wow did a little better than last year of 09 last year I was at -98 and this year to end the year off -60

WTD:0/YTD:-60

Sign me up for the 2011 Stash Busting CAL :clap.

I didn't get to post last week. I had to work a lot at the market and it :2snow so I could not get to the library. I got :sick, so I took a day off and got some :crocheting in. My score was + 4, so I'll add it to this week. I bought 3 skeins of Vanna's :yarn for the contest (- 6). I used 1 skein and 1 ball finishing up Christmas things (+ 3). I'll start on the contest afghan tonight. I'll be getting more :yarn for that next week, so my first score for 2011 will be bad :(.

WTD: + 1 YTD: + 129

Ellie 13

:ctree MERRY CHRISTMAS :wreath

Santa brought me 28 skeins of yarn, so my score took a nosedive! Off to crochet like a mad woman, see if I can't get some of my yarn used up...

At this point, with the +2 I had, my wtd is -54, and my YTD is -33

Have fun with your new :yarn. I'm at my parents for Christmas and we watched A Miracle On 34th Street, mom knitted and I crocheted. I made 2 - 9" squares last night, didn't use much :yarn though. I need 16 squares, 4 each in red, yellow, green and blue with black borders. I think 1 skein of color will make 6 (7:think), so I won't finish all the skeins. I'll need more black too. I really have to :crocheting a fast, if I'm going to enter Vanna's contest (ends Feb. 1 '11). I got a digital camera, so I might be able to post photos.

WTD: + 1 YTD: + 129

Ellie1 3

Archived