2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to let you know. It is going to be later today before I can post. We went to lunch after church then to visit my husband's brother who is in a care center (he has ALS) and just got home. We will be leaving in half an hour for church tonight and I do have a couple other things to do before we leave. Soooo..... everyone has at least 3 more hours from the time of this post to get your scores posted. It is right now around 4:30 pm central time.

Well, because of the extended time, I'm down one more skein on my sweater.

I'm changing my scores..

WTD=-10 YTD=-27

:manyheart

week to day scores.. let me know if I missed you or have something wrong and I will get it corrected as soon as possible.

Gold!!

patterncollector +8

Silver

Draqonpuck +6

quietheart +6

Bronz

DesertCrocheter +5

honorable mention

Walker1021 +4

Ellie_13 +4

lhasaapsolady +4

basjordan +3

pineknott +2

dilyca2006 +2

BigPinkPolkaDot 0

fc1123 0

gshall +1

Tie for Shoot the Moon. (I don't ever remember a tie for shoot the moon before)

yarn_geek -10

CLLinda -10

Year to date scores

Gold

dragonpuck +296

silver

quietheart +218

Bronze

Pineknott +177

Honorable mention

Ellie_13 +128

Cesertcrocheter +103

patterncollector +31

gshall +5

bashirdab -2

CLLinda -27

BigPinkPolkaDot -41

Walker1021 -41

fc1123 -57

reaching for it!!

dilyca2006 -306

My Hero!!!!LOL

yarn_geek -606

Tied for "Shoot the Moon"? That's wild.

To Yarn Geek. I will be happy to do the Scorekeeping. You have been having a lot of turns lately.

To everyone else. Great job stashbusting. Keep up the good work.

Looks like pretty much everyone is trying to get the best score possible for year end. Well, all but dilyca2006 and yarn geek. They are reaching waaaay in the other direction. lol

ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!1:lol

Looks like pretty much everyone is trying to get the best score possible for year end. Well, all but dilyca2006 and yarn geek. They are reaching waaaay in the other direction. lol

Tied for "Shoot the Moon"? That's wild.

To Yarn Geek. I will be happy to do the Scorekeeping. You have been having a lot of turns lately.

To everyone else. Great job stashbusting. Keep up the good work.

Thanks! The schedule's not up yet, but I'm 99.999999999% sure I'm going to be working a long shift that day. (Gotta love retail around the holidays!:P) And really, I wasn't planning on buying any yarn last week. I've been off my yarn buying mojo for some weeks now, but I just couldn't pass up 5 skeins of yarn for less than two bucks! What can I say, my mom taught me to spot the deals.:rofl

I believe the phrase is: Go big or go home!:wink I also like: If you're going to do it, do it right! I realized months back that I wasn't going to get close to breaking even, so I might as well aim for Shoot the Moon.

Last night I finished another little skein of white on my afghan. That is a total of 4 skeins this week!! Woo Hoo!!

Now for the bad news...The yarn elves delivered a nice little package to me yesterday. Totally offset all my hard work this week, plus some. Oh well......

2010 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: +1 / YTD: +12

Gosh! December already :eek

Only busted one ball (RHSS Aspen Print) this week on the evergrowing afghan panel. +1. No yo-yo's 'cause I ran out and had to start on another ball.

post-19794-135897602968_thumb.jpg

-Marzee

2010 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: +1/YTD: +12 (Shot the moon 06/06/10 with -28)

Yo Yo’s for Charity

Dishcloths of 2010 CAL

Only busted one ball (RHSS Aspen Print) this week on the evergrowing afghan panel. +1. No yo-yo's 'cause I ran out and had to start on another ball.

[ATTACH]31302[/ATTACH]

-Marzee

2010 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: +1/YTD: +12 (Shot the moon 06/06/10 with -28)

Yo Yo’s for Charity

Dishcloths of 2010 CAL

OOOOO - How pretty!!!

Archived