2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

Well finally classes are done did my last exam today but bought 3 skeins of yarn so -6 but used up a skein of yarn -4.

Buying yarn is a good way to celebrate the end of the term. Good luck on your test scores! :cheer

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buying yarn is a good way to celebrate the end of the term. Good luck on your test scores! :cheer

Thank you feeling at ease though kind of a strange day not have class anymore kind of miss it especially all the good teachers I have had.

2010 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: -2 / YTD: +13

With a JoAnn 50% coupon burning a hole in my pocket and RHSS NOT on sale, I just had to purchase a skein of Melonberry that I have just been lusting for. -2

-Marzee

2010 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: -2/YTD: +13 (Shot the moon 06/06/10 with -28)

Yo Yo’s for Charity

Dishcloths of 2010 CAL

Thank you feeling at ease though kind of a strange day not have class anymore kind of miss it especially all the good teachers I have had.

Totally understand. I've been taking one class per term for the last 2 terms. Now that there is a break until Jan, I'm feeling a little lost. And for some reason, my brain is telling me to take 2 classes next term. lol

Use your free time for playing with yarn, reading a good book, doing a puzzle or two, or spending time with family and friends.

Totally understand. I've been taking one class per term for the last 2 terms. Now that there is a break until Jan, I'm feeling a little lost. And for some reason, my brain is telling me to take 2 classes next term. lol

Use your free time for playing with yarn, reading a good book, doing a puzzle or two, or spending time with family and friends.

Thank you I'm glad somebody understands what I feel. Yes my brain is on break mode not even thinking about anything else relaxing and can finally be on the computer to play I think next week going to see if I can get a job at Mcdonald's just in case I don't get my financial aid back here's to hoping all turns out ok.

I'm putting in my totals now, as I'll probably forget, otherwise. It's been an industrious week, but I didn't use up a skein, as I was working on different projects, so:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +0 YTD -32

Posting early too. DD is coming home from college tomorrow. Have to really get it in gear and finish the Christmas shopping. Got to finish by Monday, as a big snow storm is coming our way, again.:(

WTD=+2 YTD=-17

:manyheart

Have you signed up for the 2011 game? It's on a new thread started in the CAL section. Come on over and sign up. Keep the fun going!

:manyheart

Trying hard to get the yearly score to zero. Do you think it will happen?? :rofl

WTD +4 YTD -66

Not unless you just crochet 24/7 for the next week. :lol

Not unless you just crochet 24/7 for the next week. :lol

Will you please call my boss and let them know I've been quarantined??? It is a disease called crochet-fluenza and it is super contagious. The only way to cure it is to sit in a comfy chair, with tea on your chairside table, and crochet until all your yarn is depleted. I'll pm you the information on who to call and at what number to reach them. :rofl

Will you please call my boss and let them know I've been quarantined??? It is a disease called crochet-fluenza and it is super contagious. The only way to cure it is to sit in a comfy chair, with tea on your chairside table, and crochet until all your yarn is depleted. I'll pm you the information on who to call and at what number to reach them. :rofl

LOL That sounds like a good plan, can I come over and catch a mild case? I can't hibernate until all my yarn is gone since I have a plane to catch later in the week.

There is an alternative -- send 33 skeins of yarn to someone else. Not to me though, I'm trying to keep my positive score for the year. :devil

well I think this will be my score for this week... not going to actually get through any thing.

WTD 0

I will do my best to get the scores posted by 3pm Sunday afternoon centeral time. It may be later in the evening though so please don't think I forgot about you!

I used 5 skeins this week.:) However, I also bought 12 skeins- 6 are for an afghan I'm trying to finish up for Christmas, and the other 6 because working-retail-during-the-holidays-isn't-all-that-fun-plus-my-birthday-was-kind-of-crappy-and-sometimes-you-just-need-some-yarn-therapy!:whew:devil I really hadn't planned on buying any at the beginning of the week, I swear!

WTD: -18

LOL That sounds like a good plan, can I come over and catch a mild case? I can't hibernate until all my yarn is gone since I have a plane to catch later in the week.

There is an alternative -- send 33 skeins of yarn to someone else. Not to me though, I'm trying to keep my positive score for the year. :devil

You are more than welcome to hop on over to my place.:yes Give away 33 skeins?? Hmm...:thinkNow there's a thought:idea.....NOT!!!!:badidea

I used 5 skeins this week.:) However, I also bought 12 skeins- 6 are for an afghan I'm trying to finish up for Christmas, and the other 6 because working-retail-during-the-holidays-isn't-all-that-fun-plus-my-birthday-was-kind-of-crappy-and-sometimes-you-just-need-some-yarn-therapy!:whew:devil I really hadn't planned on buying any at the beginning of the week, I swear!

WTD: -18

Yarn geek, sounds like your syndrome is worse than my crochet-fluenza:fever

Please get some rest, crochet:crocheting a little bit then go yarn shopping again.:shop

Archived