Enjoying new yarn:yarn:yarn:yarn

CLLinda -2

fc1123 -2

quietheart -4

Braxxi -7

SHOOT THE MOON award goes to........

DILYCA2006!!!!! -20

enjoy playing in your new stash:c9:c9

CLLinda has opened next years Stashbusting CAL!!! :cheer:cheer:cheerSince the first weekend in 2011 is January 2nd, we are going to end this CAL on the week ending December 25th, and start the new CAL the following week.

Let's see how much stash we can bust the next two weeks...

CLLinda has opened next years Stashbusting CAL!!! :cheer:cheer:cheerSince the first weekend in 2011 is January 2nd, we are going to end this CAL on the week ending December 25th, and start the new CAL the following week.

YEAH!!! I'll be hopping over to the new thread shortly to add my name to list of 2011 stashbusters. Thanks for letting us know.

I did finish off one skein of yarn last night. Hopefully the rest of the week brings us all great stashbusting #s as we finish off Christmas gifts.

Thanks for putting this in for me. It is really a great, addicting game to play. I already have a couple of new people on the list. Come on over and sign up.

:manyheart

Oh my gosh, my first gold medal!! Hooray!!

Everyone must be really busy for a lousy +5 to win, but I'm not complaining! Thanks, all!

You have been a loyal Stashbuster for years! Congrats on the gold medal. You deserve it!!!:cheer

:lol:lol:lol really working on the high year end score... Or I should say. the low year end score!!! As of right now everyone will have till at least 12:00 noon central time to get your scores posted.

Great job of stashbusting, everyone. Keep up the good work.

Been under the weather with a tummy problem for a few days. After I finish my lesson plans, I plan to retire to the couch, watch holiday movies and work on my blanket. I have to get some points this week.

Finished another skein, so I'm +2 for the week. Just for kicks, here are some pics from the weekend's blizzard.:2snow (The pictures don't quite do it justice.)

We got almost two feet of snow on top what we already had. Digging out and getting to work on Sunday was quite the adventure.:P Gotta give a :clap:cheer to all the snow plow drivers- they did a heck of a job clearing all that snow!

(On a side note: Watching the MN Vikings play a "Home" game in Detroit is beyond strange and just plain wrong!!!:sigh -Very classy, though. Thanks, Detroit!)

post-33647-13589760597_thumb.jpg

post-33647-135897605973_thumb.jpg

post-33647-135897605976_thumb.jpg

post-33647-135897605979_thumb.jpg

post-33647-135897605982_thumb.jpg

Wow! That's a lot of snow. Be safe.

Stay home and crochet!

It's great crocheting weather to be sure!

The main roads are clear and in good conditions. The side roads are still a bit slick, and there's so much snow on the sides of the roads that it's hard to see oncoming traffic at many intersections- just have to be extra cautious. Other than that, it's winter as usual, though it was rather amusing to see kids out playing on top of the snow (not sinking into it- it's hardened with the below 0 temps) 2+ feet above the actual ground.:sman

My head is still hurting. I do 2 or 3 rows of something and have to put down the hook and yarn. At this rate, nothing is going to get de-stashed by the end of the year and this really bugs me.

Archived