2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

I'll consider it if nobody else wants it just can't commit quite yet because of school.
Thanks for the offer, Faith.:flower Perhaps, you can help Linda, if she gets swamped???

I would love to do this every week. I'm on it all the time. And I have posted the scores when needed. It should be great.

:manyheart

Thank you so much, Linda. :tyI think you will be PERFECT!:hug

And yarn_geek, great job with the scorekeeping!!!:clap

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

woo hoo. I got the shoot the moon again!!! Is this next week the month end also. You will all have till around noon central time to get scores posted next Sunday!! I will get them some time in the afternoon.

Way to Bust that Stash!

basjordan +8 Gold Medal Winner!!! :cheer:clap:cheer:clap

CLLinda +8 Gold Medal Winner!!!:cheer:clap:cheer:clap

pineknott +6 Silver Medal Winner!!!

yarn_geek +6 Silver Medal Winner!!!

quietheart +4 Bronze Medal Winner!!!

Ellie 13 +3

DesertCrocheter +2

gshall +1

Holding Steady!

BigPinkPolkaDot 0

fc1123 0

Marzee 0

More Yarn!

dragonpuck -3

patterncollector -4

walker1021 -4

Braxxi -13

dilyca2006 -24 Shoot the Moon!!!:devil

Thanks for the offer, Faith.:flower Perhaps, you can help Linda, if she gets swamped???

Thank you so much, Linda. :tyI think you will be PERFECT!:hug

And yarn_geek, great job with the scorekeeping!!!:clap

Yeah I'll help Linda if she gets stuck I'm glad to see her do it because after I considered it I know that I would be too busy to commit to this thank you Linda for taking on this big job and if you need help I will help you.

I was brave and went to look at what yarn I ordered.:( Um....well....20 new skeins/balls of yarn/thread will be heading my way soon.:blush Now to wonder...what week will I be the Shoot the Moon winner?? :rofl

I would love to do this every week. I'm on it all the time. And I have posted the scores when needed. It should be great.

Beth ~ Thanks for taking care of this thread the past few years.:hug

And thanks to Linda and Faith for being willing to take over for Beth. :manyheart

Thanks for taking over, I really nee this CAL to stay accountable, even the DH has noticed the holes in my yarn stash :hook

I do like the accountability that this thread gives us. Sometimes, that clearance yarn looks mighty tempting, but then I remember how well I am doing that week, and can have the power to walk away. It does happen.:lol

Found 5 skeins of yarn on clearance for 39 cents each on Sunday, so I'm starting the week out with a -10. :devil

Me thinks you are trying to have a YTD score of -1000 by the end of Dec. :rofl

Darn Black Friday sales. Bought cookie cutters, a pattern book, and two skeins of purple Impeccable yarn at Michael's with a 25% coupon. I'm just lucky more yarn didn't hop in the cart.

But my sil and I had a great time, checking out the store, and buying what we wanted. Lots of fun, and then went for a good breakfast. Great time!

Needed a break from concentratin on my cross stich, so used up a ball and made 18 country blue granny squares. Don't know what I am going to do with them yet, but something will come up. That gives me WTD +1, YTD +5

I found the package that was delivered this week when the kids were home and I was working. So there goes my score some more.

I don't think I will get any time to crochet, so I am posting my scores early.

wtd=-12 ytd=-29!

It would take a miracle for me to end up in the positives for the year!

I haven't been here in 10 days :eek. I have been working extra hours at the market. People tend to go food crazy :hyper just before a holiday. I got some :crocheting in though. I finished all the :ttalk I needed, and started on :wreath pins, :2snowman and penguins. I used up 1 skein, 1 ball and rolled a skein down (+4) :cheer. Now I'm going to Michaels for some buttons, eyes and pins. I could use more green :yarn too. I'll try to only get 1 skein :lol.

WTD: + 4 YTD: + 128

Ellie 13

I do like the accountability that this thread gives us. Sometimes, that clearance yarn looks mighty tempting, but then I remember how well I am doing that week, and can have the power to walk away. It does happen.:lol

Thanks for taking over!! I do like the same and it has helped me emmensely not buy so much yarn!

Posting now( I'll forget to do it tomorrow for sure :blush )

I started out on a roll- using up balls from my 1 point bag, but my Ebay winnings got here and I have been working on making up the points so

WTD +6 YTD +296

Archived