yarn_geek +4 Bronze Medal Winner!!!!

dragonpuck +3

pineknott +3

gshall +2

PBLKNP +2

BigPinkPolkaDot +1

Holding Steady!

Marzee 0

Sometimes you just have to be a Stashbuilder!

fc1123 -1

basjordan -4

CLLinda -15

walker1021 -18

DesertCrocheter -27 Shoot The Moon!!! -Tag, you're it!

:jack:jack:jack:ghost:ghost:ghost:skeleton:eek :devil

Happy Halloween!!!!

Way to bust that stash!!!! :cheer:clap:cheer

dragonpuck +274 :nworthy

quietheart +198

pineknott +167

Ellie 13 +112

DesertCrocheter +91

MouseCLP +37

Marzee +5

Way to build that stash....? Well, umm... More Yarn!!!! :devil

gshall -3

CLLinda -15

basjordan -19

PBLKNP -38

BigPinkPolkaDot -41

fc1123 -42

walker1021 -44

Braxxi -105

dilyca2006 -316

yarn_geek -552 :party

(:think I don't remember- do we award medals in the monthly YTD list?)

Dear Yarn Geek ~

Thank you for making my score look so good this week.;) However, I must admit, my scores are a bit different than what you posted.:( WTD is -18 and YTD is -44. But to make me feel better, can I keep the score you posted?? :rofl

Dear Yarn Geek ~

Thank you for making my score look so good this week.;) However, I must admit, my scores are a bit different than what you posted.:( WTD is -18 and YTD is -44. But to make me feel better, can I keep the score you posted?? :rofl

:oopsDoh! I see what I did, but I'm not sure how I did it.:think -Sorry, I had to fix it; I gave your scores to basjordan and left her off the list! (:sigh I have to stop making the list when I'm watching football.:D)

:oopsDoh! I see what I did, but I'm not sure how I did it.:think -Sorry, I had to fix it; I gave you're scores to basjordan and left her off the list! (:sigh I have to stop making the list when I'm watching football.:D)

That's o.k. I'll accept that I made some unauthorized purchases. :rofl

Starting off the new week pretty good - finished of two skeins for a +4. I'm hoping to not have to buy any yarn for the rest of the year, but we'll see!

I know I'll forget to update my signature, lol. So I'll just say that I have an order from Lion Brand due tomorrow but most of it is special yarn for Christmas gifts. Other than that I've been doing pretty good. I'm trying to not buy yarn for ME until after I'm done with my gifts.

:woo I think I finally have my laptop fixed! For those of you who use, or are thinking of using, AVG antivirus software (free and paid), be VERY leary of downloading the new 2011 version. It still has lots of bugs, and a lot of people are having problems with it. Me included; I kept getting the BSOD.:bang On top of that, that I got one of the redirect viruses, which made trying to fix everything really interesting. It took almost a week to get it straightened out, but I think I've got it now. (Fingers crossed!)

I finished a skein of yarn yesterday, so I'm at +2 for the week.

:woo I think I finally have my laptop fixed! For those of you who use, or are thinking of using, AVG antivirus software (free and paid), be VERY leary of downloading the new 2011 version. It still has lots of bugs, and a lot of people are having problems with it. Me included; I kept getting the BSOD.:bang On top of that, that I got one of the redirect viruses, which made trying to fix everything really interesting. It took almost a week to get it straightened out, but I think I've got it now. (Fingers crossed!)

I finished a skein of yarn yesterday, so I'm at +2 for the week.

Thanks for the warning about the AVG update. I tried updating mine a couple days ago, but it said it wouldn't do it cuz something was running. Me, being computer illiterate, just gave up. Congrats on figuring it out and getting your fingers back on your laptop.

So far this week, I was able to roll a skein down to a ball. I be so excited!!! :clap:cheer:cheer:clap

I made some wreath pins and used up a ball (+1) :cheer. Now I need more green yarn. All the greens I have left are not the right shade :sigh. I'm running low on turkey pins and will have to make more. I'll try to use a lot of yarn before I go for the green so my score will stay + (or 0).

WTD: + 1 YTD: + 113

Ellie 13

Thanks for the warning about the AVG update. I tried updating mine a couple days ago, but it said it wouldn't do it cuz something was running. Me, being computer illiterate, just gave up. Congrats on figuring it out and getting your fingers back on your laptop.

So far this week, I was able to roll a skein down to a ball. I be so excited!!! :clap:cheer:cheer:clap

It's so nice to have my laptop back!:jumpyay It's been two days now with no BSOD!

Some people don't have problems with the AVG update, but there are enough horror stories out there that it doesn't seem worth it. If you want more info, check out the AVG forums. http://forums.avg.com/us-en/avg-free-forum I'm not very computer literate myself, but I was bound and determined to try to fix it before I brought it in somewhere. What can I say, I like to research and solve problems.:)

another very good week so far. I have gone through 4 of the skeins of yarn that almost brought me the shoot the moon a couple weeks ago!!!LOL busted one skein yesterday and almost a second working on one of the sweaters is Crochet Dude's new book!!

I understand. I ordered 6 skeins of cotton to make some things for Christmas. one pounders!!! I would like to have a positive score this week as well if they make it here this week.

My very noble goal for this week is to get my WTD back to zero! I finished a skein yesterday, so it's "up" to -2.

Finished another skein of yarn for a WTD +2 and YTD +1 and all my golf club covers - made a total of 16. If I have time later, I may make another set for my boss. I really like how they turned out - now hopefully so will the recipients!

Archived