2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

I forgot to post last week, so I'm adding last week's totals to this week...

Sadly, there has been a yarn reversal. I got a shawl kit from a friend in my SnB group, plus I got 2 skeins of gold yarn for my yoke sweater, so:

Stashbuster Total: WTD -11 YTD -10

:blush:blush:blush

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Late posting, but WTD +15 YTD -188

Great score! When I was jotting down the scores last night, it looked like those with a wtd of zero were going to get the silver medal! :lol (Some people would have gotten a medal for not touching their yarn?:think)

Way to bust that stash!

Braxxi +15 Gold Medal Winner!!! :cheer:clap:cheer:clap

dilyca2006 +4 Silver Medal Winner!!! :cheer:clap:cheer:clap

dragonpuck +4 Silver Medal Winner!!! :cheer:clap:cheer:clap

yarn_geek +2 Bronze Medal Winner!!! :cheer:clap:cheer:clap

Holding steady!

BigPinkPolkaDot 0

DesertCrocheter 0

gshall 0

pineknott 0

walker1021 0

More yarn!

fc1123 -2

Marzee -4

quietheart -4

CLLinda -10

PBLKPN -11 Shoot the Moon!!! Tag- you're it! :devil

Oh, my goodness! :blush

I've never had Shoot the Moon before...how do I go about this? Do I just get the totals people post and put out something by Sunday morning? Or is it Saturday night?

Oh, my goodness! :blush

I've never had Shoot the Moon before...how do I go about this? Do I just get the totals people post and put out something by Sunday morning? Or is it Saturday night?

It's pretty easy, actually- nothing to worry about. Technically, scores are supposed to be posted by midnight Saturday, but not everyone gets them in by then (guilty:devil). Most of us include all scores posted through Sunday (late scores posted after the list goes up can always be added). Scores are usually posted Sunday morning or early afternoon, but this isn't set in stone. If you have to post earlier or later, just give everyone a heads up.

As for how to go about compiling the list, do what makes sense for you. Some people print out the list from post 7 or copy/paste it to a Word document and work from that. Personally, I just write the names and scores on a piece of paper and work from that list. I then do an advanced post, type up the names and scores where I want them, add headings/comments, change font size and color, etc.- piece of cake! Just remember to start looking for wtd posts mid-week as some people post early. Also, lately there have been less than fifteen of us who post on any given week, so it doesn't take too long.

Hope this helps! If you have any questions feel free to ask. Oh, and if you can't/don't want to do the post, just let us know and someone'll take care of it for you.

I started a giant skein of Bernat Baby sport. It's a pretty peach and I'm making a baby blanket out of it. It's 10.5 ounces, so it will take a while to use. It was just such a pretty color that I had to bring it home. And now I'm making a blanket with it for a co-worker of my husband who just had a baby girl.

:manyheart

Oh, and we did go out to eat for our anniversary. TGFridays. Had the $12.99 3 course special. That peanut butter pie is out of this world for dessert.

Hope this helps! If you have any questions feel free to ask. Oh, and if you can't/don't want to do the post, just let us know and someone'll take care of it for you.

Okay, sounds easy enough...I may just copy the list from the beginning and work from there. :crocheting

Thanks! :manyheart

Thanks, yarn geek, for answering that question so well! I've been out of town this weekend, so I wasn't available.

No problem!

Okay, sounds easy enough...I may just copy the list from the beginning and work from there. :crocheting

Thanks! :manyheart

Welcome! :)

(:wooI finally figured out how to multiquote!:laughroll)

well I finished a skein of yarn so +2 there and then I rolled a skein into a ball so +1 there for a grand total of +3 but I bought 2 skeins of yarn so -4 for a new grand total of -1.

Archived