Knit and Crochet Today show online

Hi everyone, I just discovered that they have all of the Season 2 episodes of Knit and Crochet Today online now, so if you don't get the show on your PBS station or need to catch up, here's the link:

I'm getting excited because we go back into the studios in a couple of weeks to film the next season. :yes

:bounce

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome! I'm gonna check it out.

Our local PBS had two stations. One was your how-to programming the other is the regular PBS line up. They sold the How-to station to a Mexican network.

Great!! I love the show but our local PBS station only airs it occasionally, so we miss many of the shows. It seems to be a "fill-in" show for them when they don't have anything else for a certain time slot :(

I use to watch the show on Create but they have taken it off! Maybe when the new season starts up they will air it again. Hope so...

This is my situation also and I have dial up for internet so watching online is not an option.

Thank you so much I also bookmark the site. All our PBS no longer have any needlearts at all here. DIY use to have knitting and crochet but it also no longer carries it. It is such a pleasure to see the video's we can always learn something new from them.

I'm super excited about a new season. I'd LOOVE an update when anyone finds out when it will start airing. The PBS station we had in the Richmond VA area had it on, but now that I've got cable out of Hampton Roads (which, mind you, has FOUR different PBS channels including Create) hasn't aired it since we've been here (Aug 14). I'm really really hoping that once the new season starts, they'll air it, and maybe it hasn't been on just because it's been between seasons. :think I've got my fingers crossed!!

• 3 weeks later...

Bookmarked thank you so much MPT USED to carry the show but it seems to have dropped it now. Of course the powers that be there were showing it Saturday morning at 7:30 always DVR'd it. Miss it hope they put on season 3!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived