I am bragging here...my NEW HOOK

Would ya look at this?? My NEW JIMBO hook I won at his last auction...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh cant wait to use it!!Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa going to use it on my next Victory Junction Blanket!!

Stop drooling :P

th_001.jpg

CLICKABLE NOW

Thank you all!! Suzy, how many Jimbo hooks ya got?

I am BREAKING it in today with my second Victory Junction Blanket I am starting, I have timed myself to 1 HOUR on the putor, or you know how tht goes...lol..

Thank you all, and I am sorry to make anyone jelous for real, I just think this hook is such a beauty! WELL worth the money on my arthritic hands too, and seeings how we dont got none of that expensive yarn in this town in nowhere USA Iowa, its my way of splurging, PLUS it was my Christmas monies I used :hook. So Victory Junction Blanket here I come!!!

Hugs and Hooks

JoAnn

Thank you all!! Suzy, how many Jimbo hooks ya got?

JoAnn

Just 2 really. but I'm always drooling over the new ones up for auction. My other one is hand carved. Looks like a fat stick! One of them is from the famous apple tree by the crick.

Would ya look at this?? My NEW JIMBO hook I won at his last auction...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh cant wait to use it!!Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa going to use it on my next Victory Junction Blanket!!

Stop drooling :P

th_001.jpg

CLICKABLE NOW

It is drop dead wonderful, glad you could win, I wanted it but January is such a tough month for us.

My DSD decided to get a DUI in December, with no job, and no ambition to get one, hasn't paid her cell bills, or her car insurance let alone her rent so guess who is stuck supporting her?????Love those children, especially those that live at home.

Archived