FINISHED!!! My Best EVER Afghan!! - Updated Pic Page 9 post #87

mama24boyz

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't usually comment when there are pages and pages....I figured everything has allready been "said"....but I have to make an exception here. Wow. Your gift is moving, breathtaking and inspiring. I actually read every post in this thread--and have to agree with many others that your work brought tears to my eyes. What you made is very special and touching. Thank you for sharing...this really touched my heart.

I have never attempted anything like this! My question is....Do you carry all of those yarn colors throughout the piece, and what does the back look like???

I did carry alot of them, but never did black over white, anything that would really show. And I wove in all my ends, even on the back. I think that took me the longest!!!

Thanks again everyone!

Ditto to all of the above. Your afghan to your Mum made my heart feel wonderful I can only imagine how your Mum felt. It is just awesome and amazing Wow. Seeing how special this gift is for your Mum, what will you do about the Aunt and Uncles request

That is a piece of art. I cant imagine the amount of time and love that went into this.

Congratulations for finishing it for your Mum.

That is unbelievably amazing! From that picture you made an amazing afghan. Miraculous! No wonder your mom didn't want to let go of it. I am awed by your talent and creativity.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived