FINISHED!!! My Best EVER Afghan!! - Updated Pic Page 9 post #87

mama24boyz

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can only repeat what every one else has said - AMAZING! What an exceptional piece of work you should be very proud of yourself :cheer Thanks for sharing.

Wowie!!!!!! Melanie

It looks just like the picture. You did an outstanding job.:yes Absolutely beautiful. :yay I don't think I would have the patience for all the color changes. So are you going to make another one for your Aunt and Uncle?

Carol:hook

I admire you and for your hard work what a treasure to pass on the generations of the family. This is such a beautiful gift to give a love ones. Thank you for sharing your beautiful afghan.

I can't begin to finds the words to describe how beautiful your afghan is. I can just imagine how happy your mom is. When I opened your post, my jaw actually drop and my first thought was "how absolutely beautiful" it was. I printed a copy to show my daughter and granddaughter and they were speechless. Just wanted to share our happiness :ghug for you and your mom.

Andi

WOW! That is the BEST afghan...ever! Amazing, truly amazing!

Ok, so who is this fella you sent the pic to? I wanted to make a graphgan for my SIL, of her wedding picture. The graph I used, well...it didn't turn out. There were to many colors, and it all looked....clumpy.

Ok, I just searched for him...and WOW, he's been busy! Guess I am going to have to make a donation and get a pattern!

Archived