FINISHED!!! My Best EVER Afghan!! - Updated Pic Page 9 post #87

mama24boyz

WOW! That is the BEST afghan...ever! Amazing, truly amazing!

Ok, so who is this fella you sent the pic to? I wanted to make a graphgan for my SIL, of her wedding picture. The graph I used, well...it didn't turn out. There were to many colors, and it all looked....clumpy.

Ok, I just searched for him...and WOW, he's been busy! Guess I am going to have to make a donation and get a pattern!

Thanks again everyone and ya, just search him and I personally think the pattern is well worth the donation!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've have never seen anything so beautiful. I truly wish I could do something like that. It is amazing, no wonder your mom wouldn't give it back. You should definitely be so proud.

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

That is just AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to do something like that for my husband, but probably never could, especially in 3 weeks! Not even get as far as you did!

If you dont mind me asking, where did you order the stuff online to make it?

One again, I have never ever seen such AWESOME work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy

Wowie!!!!!! Melanie

It looks just like the picture. You did an outstanding job.:yes Absolutely beautiful. :yay I don't think I would have the patience for all the color changes. So are you going to make another one for your Aunt and Uncle?

Carol:hook

I dunno, I'm debating it. I'll have to see if they really do want one, maybe I could make the same idea but a different pic. My aunt has 2 boys, now 21 and 19. It would be cute to do one of them when they were little. We'll see. I just need a break from it for a bit!!:lol

I am just blown away! This is absolutely incredible. What a beautiful job and it is definitely something that will be treasured always.

Archived