2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:hugBraxxi, feel better soon, sweetie!

OK, let's all cheer for ME!!!:cheerI spent several hours in a yarn shop, and came home with 2 pattern books, only 1 skein of yarn, and my first completed FPDC stitches!!! Gotta love YouTube! Any way, my WTD is still good +16!

Now that's will power!

Great Job.

:manyheart

WTD: -8

YTD: +25

Aaaaah, my first negative week... :/ I did a lot of crocheting, but went yarnshopping today. Nine skeins followed me home. :manyheart I'll have to do a lot of crocheting the next week! :cheer

I'm visiting my sister next weekend, and you fellow yarnfreaks know what a visit to another city means... yarnstoooores! ;) But, anyway, I have been doing really good every week (well, not last week, I got a zero. And this week ofcourse), so I think I really earn to do a little bit of shopping.

Well I finished the hat but not the skein :(

This week - 14

this year - 14

Edited: I am making wristlets to go with my hat and scarf so I finished that skein... on one wristlet . Now I will have to start another skein... uh huh :wlol

i am almost finished with an ami owl i am making from Amigurumi World by Ana Paula Rimoli. i did finally finish the poncho i was making for a friend. she was very happy with it.

i went to the dollar store and bought 2 skeins of fun fur yarn and 1 skein of something called Voodoo. i think it's made by Bernat or Caron.

i used most of a skein for the owl's body so my score is:

-5 WTD/ -16 YTD

here are pics of my poncho and owl...he still needs wings :crocheting

th_100_0987.jpg

th_100_0989.jpg

Archived