The 12 scarves of 2009 - links and info in post #1

darski

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if you want to do that, have at it.

There are still the pics in that group account that I had set up... I guess it would be best if you could snag those as well and then I can close that album.

I appreciate you taking this initiative. I am lucky to be able to get my own pics posted so dealing with everyone's is beyond my abilities.

Okie Doke!! No problem...it'll probably be tomorrow...i've been busy today trying to figure out my blog :think

Thanks, Darski! Here is the picture of my January scarf! :clap

th_JanuaryScarf001.jpg

Very pretty scarf!!!! :think:think That looks similar to the scarf :yes:yes:yes:yes that I started last nite and trying to finish today :lol.

:cheer:clap:yay Although I can not find my binder with all my scarf patterns in it, I searched on the net for a simple pattern that I could just do without having a printed version of the pattern by my side :lol:lol and I went searching in the already packed boxes of yarn for something that I could use for January and this is what I came up with. Reminds me of dirty snow, or what is find in the dirty snow lol

hatsandscarf006.jpg?t=1231128507

Wow I love everyone's project and the themes they are sharing! Really cool!

Mine is about half done, it is a very wide scarf and extra long because of the hood so it will take most of the month probably, especially as I am doing other things too.

:cheer:clap:yay Although I can not find my binder with all my scarf patterns in it, I searched on the net for a simple pattern that I could just do without having a printed version of the pattern by my side :lol:lol and I went searching in the already packed boxes of yarn for something that I could use for January and this is what I came up with. Reminds me of dirty snow, or what is find in the dirty snow lol

What pattern did you choose? I love the way that varigated aligned itself in the pattern.

hatsandscarf006.jpg?t=1231128507

I love that pattern. Great choice! That would be a great addition to your binder when you find it.

I haven't been around for a long while but checked in yesterday and would love to be in this scarf cal! I've just gotten back into crocheting again in dec and want to keep it going so this is a great place to be! So, I have found a little toddler ruffled scarf on ravelry that I'm going to do for this month. I'm going to use a white (or whitish) yarn because I love snow! We haven't gotten much snow these past years here in Bucks County, PA so a cute little scarf for my dd will make me smile and remind me of snow! The scarf reminds me of those little mufflers little girls used to wear long ago...I don't know, something about it reminds me of it even though it is a scarf and not a muffler...am I making sense :)

I have my eye on a cabled scarf too that I'm not sure I'm going to be able to wait until next month to do...can we do more than one..:lol

Anxious to get started...

I haven't been around for a long while but checked in yesterday and would love to be in this scarf cal! I've just gotten back into crocheting again in dec and want to keep it going so this is a great place to be! So, I have found a little toddler ruffled scarf on ravelry that I'm going to do for this month. I'm going to use a white (or whitish) yarn because I love snow! We haven't gotten much snow these past years here in Bucks County, PA so a cute little scarf for my dd will make me smile and remind me of snow! The scarf reminds me of those little mufflers little girls used to wear long ago...I don't know, something about it reminds me of it even though it is a scarf and not a muffler...am I making sense :)

I have my eye on a cabled scarf too that I'm not sure I'm going to be able to wait until next month to do...can we do more than one..:lol

Anxious to get started...

Welcome aboard and you can do as many as you like. More is.. um more!

:wlol

Would it be alright for me to join in although the year has already started?

I would like to make scarves each month dedicated to special family or friends. For instances... this month would be a green scarf dedicated for my 10yr old son who has been diagnosed with Nephrotic Syndrome (a kidney issue) Green is for Kidney Aliment Awareness.

So if its okay... I would like to play along with you all.

Oh this looks like so much fun!!! I want in and am volunteering my 21yo dd that just learned how to crochet a scarf!!!

I love all the associations posted!

Would it be alright for me to join in although the year has already started?

I would like to make scarves each month dedicated to special family or friends. For instances... this month would be a green scarf dedicated for my 10yr old son who has been diagnosed with Nephrotic Syndrome (a kidney issue) Green is for Kidney Aliment Awareness.

So if its okay ... I would like to play along with you all.

Absolutely it is ok (Amy too :hug ). I figure we have the whole month to make whatever scarves we can.

I have been considering making a scarf for each flower so a carnation scarf may yet appear.

I will be praying for your son. i like the idea of tying each month to a family member or friend.

Archived