Going to be a guest on Getting Loopy: Getting Close can you hear my knees knocking.

Congratulations, Kathy!! I can't think of a better thread designer to be interviewed--not only do you love thread crochet, you clearly love the design process and most importantly, figuring out a way to translate that enjoyment of thread work and accessibility to your designs to the rest of us. I am thrilled for you and will definitely listen to the podcast. Don't be nervous--you're just going to be talking to your friends (even if you can't see us).

Patty

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:cheer How exciting, Kathy.

You are such a marvelous designer. Every time you post a new design, I think, "I have to make that one." The trouble is that I am 73 years old already and would have to live for probably 100 more years to make all the designs of yours that I would like to.

Anyway, Congratulation!! I'll try to listen to the podcast, if I can figure out how to do it.

Rita K.

Congrats, Kathy. I think they picked the perfect person to represent thread crochet. Your designs are incredible and deserve the recognition that you are getting.

When the interviewer is really good at her job, you won't even think about it being recorded after a few moments. I'll be sure to mark the date on my calendar.

:woo

Congratulations!

I'm not the least bit surprised your name came to mind when they wanted to talk about thread! You're the perfect one to turn to!

I have to confess that I know NOTHING about podcasts. I went to the link in your post, though, and found an interview with Drew! :lol I'm feeling very behind the times right now!

We'll all be rooting for you! You'll do wonderfully!

:cheer

Wow! How cool is that?? We will all be there to lend our support, just pretend your talking to only us and you will be great! We all know how talented you are and how creative your designs are! Have fun!:hook

I saw the link for Drew's interview too. and I REALLY want to hear Kathy's. But my PC's speakers died. Anyone who knows enough about podcasts and mp3 players out there, who can tell me how to download it to my computer (so that mediaplayer can sync it to my mp3? I'm still a newbie at some of this mp3 stuff)

So Thrilled for you Kathy! Can't wait to hear it.

• 3 weeks later...

My knees are a knocking and I am sure they can be heard across the country.

Only a couple of days until I get to do the Getting Loopy Podcast. Monday evening 9:00 Eastern time. I am looking forward to it but I must admit to being extremely nervous. I trying to remember that I will be chatting to fellow crochet lovers.

Remember that you can join the chat to ask questions and you can also call in questions.

It will be fun I am sure once it gets started. In the meantime..... my knees will be a knocking hope you don't mind the noise too much................

Here is the link again. Getting Loopy website.

Archived