Kids Blankets Needed for Victory Junction Gang Camp! WE DID IT AGAIN!! 108 BLANKETS DELIVERED TO THE VJGC! THANK YOU EVERYONE

sissie44

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there a VJGC PhotoBucket site to post our photos to? Just curious.

Sissie and I have them posted on our blog sites. Do you want to start one on photobucket? If not I have an acct. there and can post them there.

I know you guys want to be careful of holes. Do you think the Vanna's 5 1/2 hour afghan would work? It's all V stitches. It goes pretty quickly so I thought it might be nice to do that one.

My 2 are done!!! I have just washed and blocked my crochet one and it will be ready to mail tomorrow!!!!! I am so happy!!!! Maybe I will post of pic of them? :manyheart

:cheer:cheergreat 2 more are ready to count:cheer:cheer If you would like to take pictures I can use those for me blog instead of having to wait on me to take the pictures when they get here or to carols place

thank you so much for helping:hug

I know you guys want to be careful of holes. Do you think the Vanna's 5 1/2 hour afghan would work? It's all V stitches. It goes pretty quickly so I thought it might be nice to do that one.

I have not seen this one but you can be the judge I trust you:hug

Are granny squares OK or not? Wanted to be sure, they won't have large hole. Going to get Red Heart Kids out, what else to do on a cold day in PA Charlene

yes I am getting a lot of the granny squares, just use a hook small enough not to leave a big hole and thanks for helping:hug

sissie44, I just got back from the post office. I sent you 31 6" squares. I busted all of my bright color stash! Yeah!!! Thanks for what you are coordinating for the kids. They are truly blessed to have peeps like you working for them :-)

Yarnscrapper

Hi Dear, wanted to let you know I have received yours squares yesterday:clap:clap

you do such pretty and tight work so pretty:manyheart

will let you know when I get them together and posted to my blog:hug

thank you so much for helping

Sissie and I have them posted on our blog sites. Do you want to start one on photobucket? If not I have an acct. there and can post them there.

Well, duh :rolleyes I knew that :blush not sure what I was :think Guess because everywhere I go, people are using those accounts, (I don't have one) for everything. :yes You have them on your sites :clap as they should be. No need to have them anywhere else!

Sissie

96 squares went out this morning,one with mexicana colors and plain ones to match,the other bannanaberry with colors to match.

they are calling for snow

tomorrow,they promise,but we hardly ever get any

yipeeeee skipeeee!!!!!!!!!! we won!!!!!!

Wasn't it a great game!

Cardinals were a great team too!

that was a good game wasn't it?:cheer:cheer

Sissie

96 squares went out this morning,one with mexicana colors and plain ones to match,the other bannanaberry with colors to match.

96?!! lord someone has been busy :lol:lol I will let you know when they get here. and will start on them after I finish up with Shawns;)

yooohooo sissie,I haven't croaked or disappeared off the face of the earth!!! I've been busy! Sent a little "pepsi" your way today!

All the ghans are great. I'll keep going til we meet your goal!

Oh Granny I received my pepsi today:cheer:cheer:lol:lol

I love the strip blanket. I have a pattern here for one that I am to try but haven't yet. but yours is so pretty makes me want to try:hug

and thank you for the extra squares they will be used:manyheart

thank you all so much for helping

I just mailed my package to you on 2/3/09. Delivery confirmation is on it so I can track it and see if it gets there. I did forget to take pics before I boxed them up, which is a bummer because I usually take pics of everything that I make. So, oh well.....Hope you like the tied fleece blanket and the crocheted one. I was in a girly mood!!! :hug

Sissie

they are calling for snow

tomorrow,they promise,but we hardly ever get any

I have now received all these very pretty squares!! I love your colors:cheer

will let you know as soon as I get them together and posted to my blog

thank you so very much for being a part of this and helping!:hug

I just mailed my package to you on 2/3/09. Delivery confirmation is on it so I can track it and see if it gets there. I did forget to take pics before I boxed them up, which is a bummer because I usually take pics of everything that I make. So, oh well.....Hope you like the tied fleece blanket and the crocheted one. I was in a girly mood!!! :hug

I will get pictures made when they get here so you can pull them if you like:)

Sissie,

I'm glad you got my squares!!! And I'm working on trying to loosen my tension!! You should have seen how tight my stitches were when I was a kid!!! LOL...

yarnscrapper

It is hard to change after you get use to it one way or the other! I am tight also:)

I am sending out two squares to Carol tomarro. 6 inch ones

Hi everyone!

I have 2 'ghans done except for the weaving in of ends....with one more left to sew squares together....

I'll be pm'ing soon for an address!

:cheer:cheergreat can't wait to get them!! just drop me a Pm when you are ready for my address:hug

OH Granny!!!!!! I have received 3!!! more pepsi box from you!! Lord woman you have been on the ball here:cheer:cheer

Let me see if I have this all :lol

enough 12" squares to make 4 blankets

enough 6" squares to make a blanket

and the strip blanket I all ready told you about receiving!!

I want you to know that you made Sandy's day:lol:lol she does not enjoy putting the 6" squares together and when I told her I had received these 12" squares she came into town to get them :lol:lol she is now working on sewing these together and she also took all the blanket to take pictures so I can get them on the blog

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING:hug:hug

So I finally got with sandy today!!!

so by the first of the week god lord will:) we should have all blankets that i have posted to the blog!!

I sent the one from Christine

one from Ghost

one from Deb

and the two fleece from Melody

Melody did i tell you I got these? These are so pretty!! I think I might like to have one for me!:lol and oh so soft!! Thank you so much:hug

also sent the blanket from eva and 3 that I have sewn together

I think that was all of them LOL

Archived