Kids Blankets Needed for Victory Junction Gang Camp! WE DID IT AGAIN!! 108 BLANKETS DELIVERED TO THE VJGC! THANK YOU EVERYONE

sissie44

Sissie

I mailed out a bright colored granny square blanket this morning. You should have it Monday. I have a DC# if you want it. I was hoping to get more to you by the first deadline, but I'll now just shoot for the second. When is that?

Joyce

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone....just got back from Florida (Port Orange - Daytona area) last night. I'm glad to see my afghans made it! Once I get back in the groove of that work thing (yuck) I will probably start a couple more afghans for the next trip!

Sissie

I mailed out a bright colored granny square blanket this morning. You should have it Monday. I have a DC# if you want it. I was hoping to get more to you by the first deadline, but I'll now just shoot for the second. When is that?

Joyce

I will be on the look out for it and thanks for helping:hug

our second and last trip will be sometime in the fall, not sure yet when.

Hi everyone....just got back from Florida (Port Orange - Daytona area) last night. I'm glad to see my afghans made it! Once I get back in the groove of that work thing (yuck) I will probably start a couple more afghans for the next trip!

I am so glad you had a nice time and are back home safe, yelp your afghans made it and i thank you so much for helping:hug

morning wendysue, I now have your beautiful afghan here and I love the way you made it! will have it pictured and up on the blog hopefully by the end of the week:clap:clap

went over to visit with Sandy yesterday and she is feeling a little better but now a couple of the staple are infected so she has to come in to the Dr today. please keep her in your prayers.

when I go back over this week I will be taking all the afghans I have here to her. she should love me then:lol:lol

morning wendysue, I now have your beautiful afghan here and I love the way you made it! will have it pictured and up on the blog hopefully by the end of the week:clap:clap

Great - I am glad you got it. It was a fun pattern.

Wendy

Sissie,

Just wanted to let you know that I put a granny square blanket in the mail today. You should have it in a few days.

Great i will be on the look out for it:hug

Sissie

I mailed out a bright colored granny square blanket this morning. You should have it Monday. I have a DC# if you want it.

Joyce

afternoon dear, I have received your ever so pretty blanket today:clap

Thank you so much for your time in helping with this project:hug

Sissie,

I have 24 12x12 squares packaged and ready to ship tomorrow.

Please let me know when they arrive, okay?

Thanks!

Afternoon Dear, I have received your squares:clap can't wait to but them together, they are so nice looking, love the colors you chose:hug

Marzee i also received your ever so pretty blanket today:clap

thank you so much for time you put in to help with this project:hug

hey not a bad mail day!!

4 blankets :cheer:cheer:cheer

thanks everyone :hug:hug

Afternoon Dear, I have received your squares:clap can't wait to but them together, they are so nice looking, love the colors you chose:hug

Hi Sissie,

Thanks for letting me know they arrived okay. I'm glad you like the colors. It was a wonderful way to bust my stash. I'm working on more, but I wanted to get as many to you as I could in March.

Many hugs for all your hard work.:hug

afternoon dear, I have received your ever so pretty blanket today:clap

Thank you so much for your time in helping with this project:hug

Thanks for letting me know Sissie. Im glad to help this projects for you. Cant wait to see what you do next year :hook but am here with you as long as I can be this year.

Joyce

Sissie,

Just wanted to let you know that I put a granny square blanket in the mail today. You should have it in a few days.

evening Dear, wanted to let you know that your blanket has arrived here and it is so pretty! i love that varagated border you used on it:clap

Thank you so much for helping:hug

Thanks for letting me know Sissie. Im glad to help this projects for you. Cant wait to see what you do next year :hook but am here with you as long as I can be this year.

Joyce

HAHA you funny:eek:eek LOL I had not even thought about next year!!

so do you have any bright Ideas?? :lol:rofl

HAHA you funny:eek:eek LOL I had not even thought about next year!!

so do you have any bright Ideas?? :lol:rofl

No, I don't have any bright ideas, but I have MONTHS to think about it :lol

Michigan 48650

Hi I got your 4 fleece blankets with crochet border along with 168 squares. Everything is beautiful. Sissie is going to put a pic of the blankets on her blog. I've been bordering squares and will post pics as I finish. Thank you so much this is such a big help. The kids will love them. Big hugs....

Carol:hook

Carol;

Thanks much for letting me know you received my box..was getting worried it got lost..I enjoyed using up my stash of yarn.... I make blankets for our troops so usually have fleece on hand....I had the easy part making the squares and tossing them into a box for you to put together.. Will be looking forward to seeing how you put them together...Thanks for your time and hard work..

Michigan48650

Hey Sissie and Carol! I have one RR done and I'm almost finished with a second. I should, fingers crossed, have them in the mail by next weekend. The second one would have been done by now, but I somehow managed to mess it up and had 8 points instead of 12. I discovered this around round 12 and had to start over :lol

Michigan48650 I have your fleece blankets up on my blog now, you are #'s 46, 47,48, & 49:clap:clap:cheer:cheer

Thank you so much for helping:hug

Hey Sissie and Carol! I have one RR done and I'm almost finished with a second. I should, fingers crossed, have them in the mail by next weekend. The second one would have been done by now, but I somehow managed to mess it up and had 8 points instead of 12. I discovered this around round 12 and had to start over :lol

That should teach you to count as you go :lol:lol

Thank you so much dear I will be looking for them:hug

Sissie did you send all those squares to Carol? Who do I send them to in June or July? I will have more 7" then. I would ask on csg but yahoo is funky.

let me know before you send them out and i will let you know then. as of now we are still sending everything to me. carol was looking bored to me so I sent her 150 squares to work on that had not come in in set ready for blankets & then Michigan though she was bored also and sent her 168 squares!! :rofl:rofl so we have her busy now!!

I wanted to give everyone an update on Sandy, she had to go back to the dr again yesterday and still not doing good. her incenion is still not healing and infected. so the dr has put her on stronger meds. so please keep her in your prayers!

I am going to go over there tomorrow or thursday and see what i can do to help and see if I can do some pictures for you! maybe that will also help to left her spirtits to see all these pretty blankets!!:manyheart

That should teach you to count as you go :lol:lol Thank you so much dear I will be looking for them:hug

Well, in all fairness I did have a problem. I somehow managed to lose my printed out copy of Aggie May's RR. No clue what so ever where I put it. DBF was on my computer looking up stuff, so I just grabbed the completed one and tried to copy the first three rounds from it. Those are the only rounds I need the pattern for anyway. I still have no idea how I managed to mess up :lol

Sissie, I wanted to show you the 2 I've gotten done. I'm hoping to finish a third by this weekend so I can get these in the mail to you then. I also have some squares for you. I think of chocolate each time I see these :D Image is clickable

th_RRsforSissie.jpg

Sissie, I wanted to show you the 2 I've gotten done. I'm hoping to finish a third by this weekend so I can get these in the mail to you then. I also have some squares for you. I think of chocolate each time I see these :D Image is clickable

th_RRsforSissie.jpg

Very pretty!! makes me think of chocolate, too!!

deb

Archived