Kids Blankets Needed for Victory Junction Gang Camp! WE DID IT AGAIN!! 108 BLANKETS DELIVERED TO THE VJGC! THANK YOU EVERYONE

sissie44

I'm finished with my blanket! I took pieces of 4 different patterns to make this and used Red Heart Super Saver Yarn.

357112538.jpg

what a beautiful blanket,some kid is gonna love that one

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took pictures before I washed them, so will post them soon.

Deb

Deb can i use your pictures for the blog to show your blankets? so I can go ahead and get them added:)

I hope I'm not too late. I have just recently had time to come back to the 'ville. I would love to participate in this. I may not make the first deadline but I will have some by the end of the year!

It is never to late to help:) and welcome back to the Ville:clap I will be taking squares up till March 31st. and blankets up till Tax Deadline Day (April 15th) :lol for our first delivery

Hi Sissie! I have my afghans boxed and ready to go in the mail tomorrow! I leave for Florida on Sunday, my in-laws don't have a computer so I will check back here in a couple of weeks!

where in Florida? I just got back from a very quick trip down there!

I just finished an afghan for you. I have to weave in the ends but then I can mail it to you. Please send my your address.

Thanks,

Wendy

Thanks so much for helping! I just pm you my address, wasn't

I'm finished with my blanket! I took pieces of 4 different patterns to make this and used Red Heart Super Saver Yarn.

357112538.jpg

oh this is so pretty! can't wait to see it:clap may I use this pic for my blog?

Thank you so much for helping with this project!:hug

Sissie,

Hi! Did you get the blanket I sent??? It is turquoise with a white edge. I didn't see it in the photos. Hope it made it! Deborah

Deborah, I finally got you up on the blog:cheer:cheer:cheer

please forgive me for taking so long!

you are now #32:cheer:cheer

I'll be sending out one RR next week. I didn't get the other one done, so only one coming right now. What is the date you want to have them all ready to take?

Hey dear you are #33 on the blog :cheer:cheer:cheer

Please forgive me for taking so long in getting this done!

I would like to have all blankets to me by April 15th. for our first run

thank you so much for helping:hug

GrannyTme you are now #'s 34,35,& 36 on the blog:cheer:cheer:cheer

I still have 2 more sets of squares from you to get together:)

thank you so much for all you have done to help

Pineknot I wanted to let you know that i have finished your 2 blankets:cheer:cheer they are now ready to go to sandy's for pictures:)

thanks Deb & pam i will get them added tomorrow to the blog!

Don't forget to set your Clocks ahead tonight

I look forward to seeing them

I know I won't have any more squares ready for this round,when is the next month to send them off to you?,I'll have another batch of 96

you can send whenever you are ready. If i can't get them ready for this round i will be taking the next set around the end of year.

thank you for all you are doing to help:hug

Of course, Sissie, that's mostly why I posted them there (the pictures on photobucket).

deb

I now have you on my blog, you are numbers 42, 43, 44, & 45:cheer:cheer

Thank you for letting me use your pictures.:hug

grannyzkraftz wanted to let you know that i now have your 2 RR's! oh they are both so pretty! can't wait to get pictures and show everyone :manyheart

Thanks you so much for helping:hug

Hi, I have not gotten my squares done yet, to send to you, but I am still planning on making some. please bear with me. thanks!

You still have time as this is going all year:) and thank you so much for still thinking of us:hug

I have a granny square afghan in bright yellow, blue, green and red.

All ready to go for the Victory Junction camp.

Please let me know where to send it to.

Thanks,

Thank you so much for helping! I have PMed you my mailing address:hug

Hi sissie, FYI - i sent out my blanket to you yesterday. it should get there soon. please let me know you got it safely!

thanks!

yes you did and I received it yesterday:clap:clap it is so pretty! Thank you so much for helping:hug

Sissie,

I have 24 12x12 squares packaged and ready to ship tomorrow.

Please let me know when they arrive, okay?

Thanks!

Thanks for letting me know, I will be on the look out for them! thank you so much for helping:hug

morning everyone, wanted to let you all know that sandy is now back home and resting from her trip to the Hosp! Thank the lord she is fine!

I will be going over to visit with her the first of the week and will be taking blankets with me for her to get pictures of:)

Morning Sissie! I'm almost done with a RR and since it looks like I'm going to have lots of the Caron pounds left from it, I'm going to try and get another afghan completed for you.

Archived