Kids Blankets Needed for Victory Junction Gang Camp! WE DID IT AGAIN!! 108 BLANKETS DELIVERED TO THE VJGC! THANK YOU EVERYONE

sissie44

Hello!

I have been making 6" squares from the left over Red Heart SS Paddy Green that I had purchased and used to make an afghan for the VJGC. I ran out the last row of the last round. I am wondering, rather than buying a brand new skein for 6", if there is someone out there who can spare 8-9 feet of Paddy Green. I would be more than willing to send a SASE with sufficient postage (I would have it weighed with 9' of yarn inside) to cover costs. Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks ever so:manyheart

-Marzee

Stashbusting CAL: WTD: + 2/YTD: 0

TeamVJGC

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello!

I have been making 6" squares from the left over Red Heart SS Paddy Green that I had purchased and used to make an afghan for the VJGC. I ran out the last row of the last round. I am wondering, rather than buying a brand new skein for 6", if there is someone out there who can spare 8-9 feet of Paddy Green. I would be more than willing to send a SASE with sufficient postage (I would have it weighed with 9' of yarn inside) to cover costs. Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks ever so:manyheart

-Marzee

Stashbusting CAL: WTD: + 2/YTD: 0

TeamVJGC

I have extra...PM me

Sissie I sent to squares of redheart mexicana your way. I would have sent you a pink camouflage one but my husband nabbed up the yarn before I could get it and now it's part of his own afghan. Hey maybe I can talk him into making one! An afghan that is. It would be simple double crochet but he's fast and has the time unlike me.

I received them saturday:cheer:cheer thank you so much for helping:hug

Sissie,

Hi! Did you get the blanket I sent??? It is turquoise with a white edge. I didn't see it in the photos. Hope it made it! Deborah

let me look. I just sent I think 5 blankets to sandy to have pictures made. I will call her and get back to you ok? when did you send it?

Hi Sissie and Carol,

Just wanted to pop in and let you both know I am still working on my second one, the Orange and Black one. It is going a bit slower than I planned due to, well health issues, you'all know that:lol and I am finding the black harder to work with as they are dark..lol..black=dark, who woulda thought??? :lol So I have o make them in daylight.

I am hoping soon, very soon to have it finished.

Hugs and Love

JoAnn

yes I do believe black is dark!! LOL I find it hard to work with also the eyes aren't what they use to be!!

I am so ashamed. I just realized I haven't mailed my squares! I need a clone. Or new brain cells. Would you please PM me the address again? I am so sorry!

no need to be ashamed! we are all busy with life and you will find time to mail them:) I just pmed you my address :hugthank you for helping

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarStrong viewpost.gif

My plan is to get my afghan in the mail today ~ just printed the address label!

Lord dear in all that i have been doing trying to update I forgot to post that I received your blanket this week!!

It is so pretty. I have got to try this basket weave one day:):manyheart

Thanks for helping

here star I found where I posted that I received it (post 274) and it was the pretty basket weave one :hugit is at sandys now so i should have it posted to the blog this week:cheer:cheer

I hope I'm not too late. I have just recently had time to come back to the 'ville. I would love to participate in this. I may not make the first deadline but I will have some by the end of the year!

Hi Sissie! I have my afghans boxed and ready to go in the mail tomorrow! I leave for Florida on Sunday, my in-laws don't have a computer so I will check back here in a couple of weeks!

Hi,

I hope it is not to join your effect. I have just discover the ville and

I am a great Nascar fan and a great fan of the Pettys for the work that they have done. I have been crocheting for years and now I can crochet for a purpose while watching races. I should have at less two done by May. Please let the know the date that you need them by if you still need some more.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Sunshine Ida

PS This is such a great cause.

Sissie, today I UPS'd four blankets to you. They should arrive by the end of the day on Thursday.

I'm working on getting my photos on the computer. I'll post them when I get them up.

Deb

I see where so many of you crochet items for several charity groups, participate in crochet a longs, read and work too. I'm impressed that you get so much done. It's mind boggling. I can't seem to find time to get everything done that I need to, much less want to. :think

My hat's off to all of you who accomplish so much.

Beautiful! In photobucket right under the picture there's a little box. Check that box and at the bottom of the page is a button that says generate HTML. Click that and you'll get a page that has about 4 boxes with code in each box. Copy the code from the one that says it's clickable for message boards. Then just paste that into your message and you'll have a small picture that becomes clickable to larger :)

Good morning everyone, I am so sorry that I have not been here for the last week!

I had to make a quick trip down to Florida. I am back now and getting things caught up.

Deb I receive your package with 4 beautiful blankets yesterday, thank you so much for helping:hug

Heather I have your 3 blankets here also and they are all so pretty! and yes the round Ripple will be fine! It is so pretty!! Thank you so much for helping:hug

Charlene Thank you so much for the Squares you sent they will go great in one of our blankets!

Thank you so much for helping:hug

ok I think this is everything I have here:) I am going to be loading pictures today also on my blog so we are caught up with that also:)

Archived