Kids Blankets Needed for Victory Junction Gang Camp! WE DID IT AGAIN!! 108 BLANKETS DELIVERED TO THE VJGC! THANK YOU EVERYONE

sissie44

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be sending out one RR next week. I didn't get the other one done, so only one coming right now. What is the date you want to have them all ready to take?

I'll be sending out one RR next week. I didn't get the other one done, so only one coming right now. What is the date you want to have them all ready to take?

right now I am thinking I need all blankets here by the first of April. not sure yet on the date I am meeting with Carol at the camp just know it is is April.

The package from me has reached Maryland on 2/9 so you should be getting in within the next few days!!!!! :clap

they are here now:clap:clap I love the fleece nascar in pink!! and what pattern did you use for the other one. i thought it was the solid granny but not sure. it is also pretty! we will have 2 very happy little girls at the camp:hug

thank you so much for helping:hug

I just talked to sandy this morning and she is doing my pictures this afternoon and we are meeting for lunch tomorrow so I will be able to give these two to her then:manyheart

I have Received 48 squares here today in dr blue, red, yellow, & green:cheer

you didn't put your user name in the box and I do not want to put your real name here:) the box is from AZ

so let me know who you are and I can thank you:manyheart:hug

right now I am thinking I need all blankets here by the first of April. not sure yet on the date I am meeting with Carol at the camp just know it is is April.

they are here now:clap:clap I love the fleece nascar in pink!! and what pattern did you use for the other one. i thought it was the solid granny but not sure. it is also pretty! we will have 2 very happy little girls at the camp:hug

thank you so much for helping:hug

I just talked to sandy this morning and she is doing my pictures this afternoon and we are meeting for lunch tomorrow so I will be able to give these two to her then:manyheart....

:hug

My crocheted afghan is the never ending blanket square. It is my favorite because you can do it practically in your sleep, and it looks different every time you make it with different colors. The trick to the back and front being the same is you turn the square each round. I'm glad that you like the blankets, that Nascar fleece.. I just couldn't resist!!!!Hope some little lady likes her pink blanket!! :hug

Sissie, I found a cute square that's six inches with a heart crocheted in it, The holes are 1 skipped stitch and one chain big with a size h hook and I crochet tight. Would those be ok? I have some mexicana yarn that's been rolling around here. I sent out the blue squares to carol. what is the second date for afghans? Is the date passed for squares?

Sissie, I found a cute square that's six inches with a heart crocheted in it, The holes are 1 skipped stitch and one chain big with a size h hook and I crochet tight. Would those be ok? I have some mexicana yarn that's been rolling around here. I sent out the blue squares to carol. what is the second date for afghans? Is the date passed for squares?

Hi dear I got your 2 squares today. May I ask what brand yarn and color you used? Its so soft and I love the color. The heart square sounds good also. We still have plenty of time for squares. Thank you for helping.

Carol

Carol I used caron simply soft in brights, Blue. I don't remember if it was baby blue or boy blue as the name and it's put away in my sleeping sons room! I like it, it's the prettiest of the brights, besides the green, that's pretty too. I know people have made the RR in rainbow pattern with the brights and they are real pretty. I would love to do one but I have alot on my plate right now. It would be great for this thread.

I have Received 48 squares here today in dr blue, red, yellow, & green:cheer

you didn't put your user name in the box and I do not want to put your real name here:) the box is from AZ

so let me know who you are and I can thank you:manyheart:hug

Sissie,

I realized after I mailed the package I forgot to include my name and Crochetville ID.:eek Just got caught up in mailing the goods.:yay

I also sent you a PM to make sure they arrived okay. Glad to hear they did. :clap

I'm working on some 12x12 squares right now, so I will hopefully be sending them your way soon.

this sounds like a pretty square and yes you can make it and there is still time to send:manyheart

Sissie,

I realized after I mailed the package I forgot to include my name and Crochetville ID.:eek Just got caught up in mailing the goods.:yay

I also sent you a PM to make sure they arrived okay. Glad to hear they did. :clap

I'm working on some 12x12 squares right now, so I will hopefully be sending them your way soon.

I just PMed you back:)

thank you so much again for helping

Dobermama wanted to let you know I received your very pretty Round Ripple today. i love this variegated color:)

as soon as I can get with sandy I will get a picture and get it added to the blog:manyheart

thank you so much for helping

Sissie,

I'm glad you got my squares!!! And I'm working on trying to loosen my tension!! You should have seen how tight my stitches were when I was a kid!!! LOL...

yarnscrapper

hey babe wanted to update you on your squares. I finished sewing 30 of them together last night so your blanket is ready to be added to the blog as soon as I get the picture :cheer:cheer

I bordered it in white:manyheart

Yes, I used two strands all the way through, it's actually a pale yellow with the red and then the blue. Glad you like it!! Almost done with two more!

deb

Hi deb, you are #24 on my blog:cheer:cheer

yooohooo sissie,I haven't croaked or disappeared off the face of the earth!!! I've been busy! Sent a little "pepsi" your way today!

All the ghans are great. I'll keep going til we meet your goal!

Granny you are our quarter mark way :cheer:cheer:cheer

#25 on the blog!!

will update you as I get your squares sewn together

thank you so much for all you do to help me!:manyheart:hug

I had originally planned on making up some squares to send off, but my husband and I were so taken with this project that I was determined to make an entire afghan.

hey babe you are #26 on the blog:cheer:cheer:cheer

sure is a pretty afghan!! be sure to show it to your hubby:)

are you ready for the 500 tomorrow?

my young man is starting on the pole & my Old man is starting in the rear :lol

Thanks for letting me know you got them. I just love my EdgeryDoo and I love working with fleece.

you are numbers 27 & 28 on the blog!!:cheer:cheer

I really do love these two soft fleece blankets:manyheart

:cheer:cheer we are up to 30 blankets:cheer:cheer

please let me know if yours is missing!! I did so many today that it is possable that i overlooked one:eek

thanks everyone for all the great blankets and squares that are coming in!!:hug:hug

My plan is to get my afghan in the mail today ~ just printed the address label!

Lord dear in all that i have been doing trying to update I forgot to post that I received your blanket this week!!

It is so pretty. I have got to try this basket weave one day:):manyheart

Thanks for helping

They all look wonderful! Sorry I have not gotten anything done for this yet. :( I am getting caught up on things so I can help out. I almost go tmy kids to give you their blankets they do not use that my mom & I crocheted for them. But they said "We'll see". So you may get some eventually from them.

Archived