Kids Blankets Needed for Victory Junction Gang Camp! WE DID IT AGAIN!! 108 BLANKETS DELIVERED TO THE VJGC! THANK YOU EVERYONE

sissie44

I sent pkg out on Tues so should be arriving around Monday/Tues

Afternoon dear, I have received two very pretty Round ripples from you today:cheer:cheer

Thank you so much for all you are doing to help with this project:hug

It was like Christmas here today:lol the post man got out of his truck and just shuck his head at me :rofl:rofl I told him we were helping to keep him in a job:devil :lol:lol and he just smiled at me. :rofl:rofl

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw the beautiful afghans ladies have sent. I would like to use the pattern that at first look seems to be a granny square set diagonally. Where could I get this?

thanks!

I'm with you. That's a minnisoda creation, but I don't know where the pattern is from. I'd be willing to buy that pattern.

Joyce

Theres one close to it over in yahoo groups cassiescreations pattern very similar to this... In file section Cassies patterns rainbow granny square afgan pdf Pattern is listed twice 1 is pdf format Hope this helps

youhoooooo sissie, There are 3 or 4 "pepsies" on their way to you!

Eva I Received the third pepsi box yesterday It had another beautiful blanket in it along with 9 more 12" squares to go with the other 3 that already came!

Now is there a forth box or do I have everything now?

thank you so much for all you are doing to help here:hug:hug

I received your address and mine is on the way as well. :cheer

Looks like you will make your first goal. :clap

Shelley

Thank you so much for the beautiful Ripple blanket that cam in yeaterdays mail!! It is so pretty:hug

Grannyzkraftz I have also received 2 more blankets from you and they are just as pretty as the first two you sent!

Thank you all so much for being here and helping:hug

I will be meeting with Sandy tomorrow to give her these blankets and should have them all up on my blog by the first of the week:manyheart

Thank you for sending me that pattern. I am a new member of crochetville and this is the first thing I have asked for. I am overwhelmed by the response of others trying to help me AND all that also want the pattern. You are very gracious and gifted. Rita

Grannyzkraftz I have also received 2 more blankets from you and they are just as pretty as the first two you sent!

Thank you all so much for being here and helping:hug

I will be meeting with Sandy tomorrow to give her these blankets and should have them all up on my blog by the first of the week:manyheart

oh your so welcome sissie are we going to make it? i have another i started i can kick it into high gear if needed

Janny

I'm tickled that people like that pattern of the extended granny square. It's really easy. Just send me a PM.

thank you so much for the pattern ive looked for this for a while now wooohoooo

Janny

Yes I believe we will have this first drop off!

minnisoda there are a couple of ladies that have posted on your blanket over at the blog that are looking for the pattern. can you post to them or what should I tell them?

hope all our mothers are having a great day today

Hi Sissie, if you wouldn't mind answering their posts. I'm not sure how to do it. Just tell them to send me a pm with their email address. Thanks!

Niffynurl I have received your RR blanket and it is so pretty:cheer

will let you know when I get it posted to my blog:manyheart

Everyone else I finally got together with sandy friday and delivered the blankets that i had here so hope to have them all up to my blog today or tomorrow. will have to call sandy now to see if she has taken the pictures yet:yes

Thanks stitchwitch for the nice compliment!! I love being part of this and look forward to making more for the next delivery. There are so many neat patterns out there just waiting to be made!!!! So much fun. Happy crocheting everyone!

Good morning Ladies i have updated my blog with more pictures:cheer:cheer

1bzbee you are #'s 84 & 85 on my blog:cheer:cheer

Grannytme you are now #'s 86 & 87 on my blog :cheer:cheer

TruckinPatty you are now #88 on my blog:cheer

CShell you are now #89 on my blog:cheer

Janny you are now #'s 90 & 91 on my blog:cheer:cheer

we are getting so close here and i can't tell you all how much this means to me to have all your help here:hug:manyheart

ok head over to my blog and make sure i have not made any mistakes or missed anyone! wish the way i have been lately I might have very well messed it all up!!

Oh yay! More pictures when I get home! I've gotten started on the next delivery batch. So far 1 RR done and about 4 heart squares.

I'm working on one too. I'm trying the hexagon pattern that was a free pattern here at the ville. It remindes me of a RR but without so many points. I'm loving it because it seems to lay flatter for me. I have trouble with RR rippling too much.

I'm working on one too. I'm trying the hexagon pattern that was a free pattern here at the ville. It remindes me of a RR but without so many points. I'm loving it because it seems to lay flatter for me. I have trouble with RR rippling too much.

Which RR pattern do you use? I've been using Aggie May's and haven't had any problems (well, provided I have the correct number of points that is :lol)

Hi Priszm, I used Aggie May's pattern too. It just didn't work out quite right for me. Maybe it's because I crochet very loose. Who knows. I've only made one. Maybe I should give it another try. But I am loving the hexagon pattern.

Hi Priszm, I used Aggie May's pattern too. It just didn't work out quite right for me. Maybe it's because I crochet very loose. Who knows. I've only made one. Maybe I should give it another try. But I am loving the hexagon pattern.

Strange. Don't know. But I'm glad you're loving the hexagon :hook

Afternoon everyone, i wanted to let you all know that we have our date set to go to camp. It will be June 20th!!

I believe we will have our 100 blankets also as we have 92 ready to go showing on the blog. I still have one here to give to sandy to add and then i still have 4 sets of squares here to make into blankets which i hope to have done by this weekend and then sandy has 4 sets i think at her place.

now for the bad news:( this is going to be my only trip down for the year. i have a few things coming up this next half of the year and not going to be able to focus on getting together another 100 blankets.

for those of you that do still want to add to this delivery if you get your blankets to me by the week that I am going I will be more than happy to take a picture and add to our count. after we go you can still make if you want to and just mail to the camp.

Sorry guys If this is causing any problems for anyone, For I do so really care about all you have done to help with this charity and helping us to reach our goal! and for those of you that followed me over from last year as well. you all mean alot to me!

maybe if i am up to it we might try another Charity challenge for 2010. we will see:manyheart

Sissie dear, thank you for doing this !!! God bless you!

Hopefully next year you can arrange something that isn't so hard on you.

Thank Sandy also for all her help!

Its been my pleasure to help you with your projects.

Archived