FA Awareness square challenge-1005 squares enough for 16 afghans

angelfire

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took my crochet with me this morning while waiting to have the oil changed in my truck. There was a guy who said his wife crochets, he sounded a little annoyed when he said it. Anyway, I've finished 7 more squares for a grand total of 31.

:manyheartwe are up to enough for 5 3/4 afghans:manyheart

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

total to date - 378

angelfire 15

coolhockeymom 4

jmccrochet 21

jessicagil 6

Cherri 55

jadyn05 10

Daisy 1

niqita 10

grannyannie 22

pineknott 33

kittyloverdeb 7

cshort 24

smith 13

grannytme

CrisKad 3

kwoolls 10

sissie44 11

dragonpuck 22

Brina 8

minnisoda 30

thepunkrockinchick 3

tris4crochet 5

almoreland

KellyA 8

wiz3283 9

barbarajames 4

christinaparrish 28

evelyn 7

spoildarmywife 9

Good Morning Everyone! Haven't had time to check everyone's posts, but here are my squares for the past two days. I'm now up to a total of 22. I won't be home again until tonight, but I'll try to check in then. Have a wonderful day! :cheer

th_FARAsqsday9.jpg day 9

th_FARAsqsday8.jpgday8

:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyayGOOD MORNING LADIES:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay

Ann, your squares are great. You are doing a wonderful job.

Cherri, You are an inspiration to all of us with your beautiful squares.

Joyce, you do so much for charity, I appreciate you helping us out.

Liz- you are doing fantastic, wow the amount of squares you have done already.

Linda, you have done an amazing amount in such a short time.

Jessica, I appreciate every one that you make, great job.

Heidi- keep up the good work, hard when you have family obligations.

evelyn, thank you for the ones that you ahve done and for joining the discussion.

Sissie-you are doing so much for others, I am proud to have you help us.

Carol - you are one of that that always helps me with projects and I appreciate your continued support

Deb I love having you help, you make greast squares and I look forward to seeing them.

Karen - thank you for updating yesterday, your squares helped bring our total up to close to almost another afghan.

and for those that I haven't mentioned, I really appreciate all the help that each of you are giving, every square helps and we are going to make some beautiful afghans from this project to help find a cure.

:hugto all :hug

on a different note:

Tammy, prayers for your DH and kudos to you for being a loving wife and getting him to the hospital when he was having "heartburn"

Goodmorning!!!! :morcoffee I'm trying to wake up as well. I'm having my blueberry tea, taking an inventory of my yarn, and then I will be crocheting away. :crocheting Thanks for the encouragement angelfire. You guys are great, I'm really glad I found this site and that I'm a part of such a great group. Fall break starts soon, so I will be able to stay up later, I will definitely be increasing the number of squares. My husband and adopted family are going to have a fit when I bring my yarn and hooks camping this week. Lol! :fire:hook Anyway, keep up the good work, you are all awesome. I will be back later with my totals for today. Have a wonderful day!

Goodmorning!!!! :morcoffee I'm trying to wake up as well. I'm having my blueberry tea, taking an inventory of my yarn, and then I will be crocheting away. :crocheting Thanks for the encouragement angelfire. You guys are great, I'm really glad I found this site and that I'm a part of such a great group. Fall break starts soon, so I will be able to stay up later, I will definitely be increasing the number of squares. My husband and adopted family are going to have a fit when I bring my yarn and hooks camping this week. Lol! :fire:hook Anyway, keep up the good work, you are all awesome. I will be back later with my totals for today. Have a wonderful day!

Camping???

it is snowing:snow here in Wyoming- we are supposed to have a foot on the ground by Sunday am-- but makes for good crocheting- finished my lapghan but need to work on a couple more things before i start squares

again- i am trying to get my Christmas:wreath gifts done in time to send before Christmas!!:yes

We're so glad you've joined us, too, Heidi! :hug:hug:hug

Have a great time camping.:fire:party

Camping???

it is snowing:snow here in Wyoming- we are supposed to have a foot on the ground by Sunday am-- but makes for good crocheting- finished my lapghan but need to work on a couple more things before i start squares

again- i am trying to get my Christmas:wreath gifts done in time to send before Christmas!!:yes

Oh my gosh, Lynn! Snow already? :eek Actually, I like snow. :yes:sman

Wow! Send me some snow. Its 80 degrees here today. I love the snow, that means I can have my fireplace lit up. I can't wait! :cheer

Camping???

Archived