FA Awareness square challenge-1005 squares enough for 16 afghans

angelfire

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi ladies! Just wanted to check in. I only have 1 more done, spending time with hubby and the kids before back to work and back to school tomorrow. I should be able to get a lot done tomorrow though. Hope everyone is having a great weekend! :hook

Sorry you hurt your wrist hope it gets better soon.

I have 5 done, I imd you for your address so I can send them

sent my addy, thank you for helping

Hi ladies! Just wanted to check in. I only have 1 more done, spending time with hubby and the kids before back to work and back to school tomorrow. I should be able to get a lot done tomorrow though. Hope everyone is having a great weekend! :hook

updated your totals, hope you had a great day with your family, and have fun with squares tomorrow

Gee Bonnie, I'm sorry you hurt your wrist. :( I hope it gets better soon. :hug

went to the walk-in, and they wrapped it and took x-rays. Silly them, they said no crocheting for a week, I think as soon as the pain subsides that I will find a way:lol

went to the walk-in, and they wrapped it and took x-rays. Silly them, they said no crocheting for a week, I think as soon as the pain subsides that I will find a way:lol

A week! :eek OMG! How are you gonna do that? :lol All kidding aside, you really had better take it easy so you don't make it worse. Then they'd probably say a month. :yes Feel better and just be a cheerleader for a while. :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:hug

Bonnie, a week w/o crocheting! :eek! Well, you'd better listen if you need to and be a good :cheer. I'm so sorry to hear that you hurt your wrist, but like Cherri said, if you overdo, it could be longer that you have to go w/o crocheting! :( Promise to take care of yourself! :hug

I wanted to update before I went to bed, can't sleep but need to rest.

total to date - 172

angelfire 15

jmccrochet 9

jessicagil 5

Cherri 24

jadyn05 10

coolhockeymom

niqita 4

grannyannie 9

pineknott 17

kittyloverdeb

cshort 24

smith 6

grannytme

CrisKad 3

kwoolls

sissie44

dragonpuck 2

Brina

minnisoda 6

thepunkrockinchick 2

tris4crochet 3

almoreland

KellyA 8

wiz3283 5

barbarajames

christinaparrish 18

evelyn

spoildarmywife 2

:hiGreetings Ladies! Everybody is doing a great job! :cheer:clap:cheer:clap

Ann, your squares are nice. I love grannies too. :manyheart

Here are my squares from yesterday. This brings my total to 29.

th_FA5f.jpg

I hope everyone has a wonderfully happy day! :ghug

What is the best way to wash the squares? I have a big dog that has a weird obsession with my yarn and I'd like to wash it, just in case someone might be allergic to dogs. I like for things to be clean. :think Any help again would be appreciated! :hug

Heidi

I try to wash everything before I send it. I have 2 dogs and a cat and you just never know. I also try to let the receiver know in case they want to wash before they use it. I put them in a pillowcase and tie it closed. Use a gentle cycle and you should be fine.

Those are beautiful! Goodluck with your auction. Thanks a bunch for your help! :hug

Heidi

I just posted pics of some things I made for the auction. I will post pics of my squares at a later time. Here is the link to the post. Hope it works.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=87334

Tammy, everything is beautiful! I love the little dress!!! My goodness, you've been busy!

Cherri, you're squares are wonderful as always! DH keeps asking me if I've done the daisy sq yet....ummmm, no, not yet....maybe tonight,lol!:hook

:hiHi everyone! :ghug

Tammy, I left a comment on the other thread but I wanted to tell you here, too, that your stuff is all GORGEOUS and that little dress is the prettiest thing I've ever seen!!! :manyheart

Here are my 5 squares for today. That brings my total to 34. Evidently, I was in a burgundy mood today (after all, it is my favorite color).

th_FA6f.jpg

I hope everyone has a great evening. I'm happy - Heroes is on tonight!! :jumpyay:jumpyay

i changed patterns last nite so these were done Sunday- they are NOT really yo-yos but its hard to tell

th_pictures114.jpg

my total is actually 18

i am not posting pics of them all as i do multiples of each pattern

Archived