FA Awareness square challenge-1005 squares enough for 16 afghans

angelfire

I have 10 done now :) I didn't realize we are suppose to use certain colors I have a lot of verigated and a few solids :ekk Maybe I better go back and read first couple of post.

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cherri, WHERE do you take your pics. You always say they look bad and I never think they do.

Joyce

:hiHi again everybody! Here are my squares from today. Sorry about the crappy picture. :( This brings my total to 55.

th_FA10f.jpg

Have a great evening!! :ghug

Cherri, WHERE do you take your pics. You always say they look bad and I never think they do.

Joyce

Aw, thanks Joyce. I just throw a big piece of matting board on the kitchen floor and take them there (cause it's usually nice and bright). I do really suck at taking pictures though. Most of them come out blurry. I guess I just can't keep still long enough. :hyper:hyper:lol

Aw, thanks Joyce. I just throw a big piece of matting board on the kitchen floor and take them there (cause it's usually nice and bright). I do really suck at taking pictures though. Most of them come out blurry. I guess I just can't keep still long enough. :hyper:hyper:lol

Ah, you see, my camera has a setting for shaky folks :hook

Joyce

Good evening! My total is 11. I suffered through a migraine most of the day, but am back up and hooking again. I will probably report the rest in the morning depending on what time I go to bed. Have a great night everyone!:hook

I guess I should have worded it different,when I asked about the colors,just had brain freeze,thats what I was asking for, the FARA awareness colors,thanks

I was trying to assure niqita that any colors were fine there are not specific colors, I guess I worded it too stronly. I apologize for that.

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheertotal to date - 399

angelfire 15

coolhockeymom 4

jmccrochet 21

jessicagil 6

Cherri 58

jadyn05 10

Daisy 1

niqita 10

grannyannie 25

pineknott 37

kittyloverdeb 7

cshort 24

smith 13

grannytme

CrisKad 3

kwoolls 10

sissie44 11

dragonpuck 22

Brina 8

minnisoda 30

thepunkrockinchick 3

tris4crochet 5

almoreland

KellyA 8

wiz3283 9

barbarajames 4

christinaparrish 28

evelyn 7

spoildarmywife 11

missykgirl08

tracyleigh 9

:hiHi everybody!

Pretty squares, Ann. That blue one is beautiful! Is there a pattern for that?

Here are my squares for today. I know there are only 3 instead of my goal for 5 but I'm not feeling so well and my ribs are hurting. :( I guess my goal of 5/day is in the toilet. :sigh

th_FA11f.jpg

Hope you all have a good weekend. :ghug

Oh, I forgot, that brings my total to 58. Sorry about that.

Here are my squares for today. I know there are only 3 instead of my goal for 5 but I'm not feeling so well and my ribs are hurting. :( I guess my goal of 5/day is in the toilet. :sigh

th_FA11f.jpg

Cherri

Hope you haven't hurt yourself badly ( just do 7 tomorrow and you'll be back on track!!:crocheting--)

you need to share your organizational calendar with us - i will never figure out how you manage to get so much beautiful work done in the 24 allotted hrs per day:D

OK missy, no toilet talk. You've consistently made at least one square more a day than your goal AND you've near made enough for one entire afghan and the month's not even half over! :cheer:clap

Joyce

:hookHi everyone! Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing? Cherri and Granniannie your squares look great, they're so pretty. I will be back on later to put my total on, I'm not quite done for the night. Happy Crocheting!!!:hug

I've finished some more squares and now have made a total of 41 squares. Can I use Caron Simply Soft yarn to make squares for this challenge?

I can't think of why not. If she gets enough of them, Angelfire can do one whole ghan out of SS squares.

Joyce

I've finished some more squares and now have made a total of 41 squares. Can I use Caron Simply Soft yarn to make squares for this challenge?

You can use any WW yarn as we always have a mixture of yarn brands. I can make anything work together:c9

th_FA11f.jpg

Thank you Cherri. The it is the Awareness Ribbon Sq by our very our 'viller here: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=83160

You take care of yourself and get some well deserved rest! :hug

Cherri, sorry that your ribs hurt. You should rest, you know that you keep the rest of us moving along and we need you healthy.

Ann. I love your squares also. I keep say I am going to do the Awareness square and didn't get to it yet.

Thank you Linda and Carol for updating the thread with your totals.

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

total to date - 450

angelfire 17

coolhockeymom 5

jmccrochet 23

jessicagil 6

Cherri 58

jadyn05 10

Daisy 1

niqita 10

grannyannie 25

pineknott 40

kittyloverdeb 7

cshort 41

smith 13

grannytme 25

CrisKad 3

kwoolls 10

sissie44 11

dragonpuck 22

Brina 8

minnisoda 30

thepunkrockinchick 3

tris4crochet 5

almoreland

KellyA 8

wiz3283 9

barbarajames 4

christinaparrish 28

evelyn 7

spoildarmywife 11

missykgirl08

tracyleigh 9

:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Cherri

I just want to say that I give you major props for your work on those buttons and bows squares. I have been wanting to try that pattern so I did tonight and had to frog the whole thing and do another square.

I did the awareness ribbon square the other night, I'm not sold that I did it right.

Joyce

Archived