FA Awareness square challenge-1005 squares enough for 16 afghans

angelfire

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the carasole pattern And I have made a few of them ,I tried to make one the other day and guess what I cant figure it out again, :think so I will be doing a different pattern unless some one can help me.

It makes me feel like Im losing it when that happens.

Am I the only one thats happened too?

Good morning ladies, I hope everyone is doing well. I wasn't able to get online last night as hubby had the computer tied up with fantasy football. But here are the updated totals from your posts.

:cheer:cheerRight now we have enough to do 3 3/4 afghans. :cheer:cheer

total to date - 249

angelfire 15

coolhockeymom

jmccrochet 15

jessicagil 5

Cherri 39

jadyn05 10

Daisy 1

niqita 4

grannyannie 15

pineknott 20

kittyloverdeb

cshort 24

smith 6

grannytme

CrisKad 3

kwoolls

sissie44

dragonpuck 18

Brina 2

minnisoda 15

thepunkrockinchick 3

tris4crochet 3

almoreland

KellyA 8

wiz3283 8

barbarajames 4

christinaparrish 25

evelyn

spoildarmywife 5

:duckyGoodmorning everyone! I'm off to a good start. I started another square lastnight before I went to sleep. And now I'm my hook is moving right along. :crocheting Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

012-1.jpg

I use 63 per afghan 7 squares x 9 squares.

Thanks! I do have a reason for asking as I am going to try to get at least enough for one ghan done. I needed to set a goal fro myself and now I know what that goal should be. Thanks! :hug

Holey freeholies! You guys have been busy while I've been away! Just incredible what you're doing and the word about FARA is spreading as you progress! A bunch of angels you are!

in shock

Jimbo

Two more to report from Monday. I know it seems I'm slacking with photos but I realized last night when I sat down to make squares that the ones I had made already got left behind in my friend's car so I won't have them for a couple of weeks now sigh.

Joyce

Still no puffy??

Lisa,

:clap:clap:clapI HAVE THE PUFFY:clap:clap:clap

The PO excuse was that my forwarded mail sticker fell off and that is why it was returned to Oak Creek twice. Sorry poor excuse to me.:think It fell off as soon as hubby picked it up too.:angry

Lisa,

The PO excuse was that my forwarded mail sticker fell off and that is why it was returned to Oak Creek twice. Sorry poor excuse to me.:think It fell off as soon as hubby picked it up too.:angry

YEAH!!!! I'm just happy that they arrived. I would still complain to the PO.. but I'm not one to suffer in silence.. LOL

Now I can relax and move on to my next project/problem.

Glad you got your puffy! The PO is slowly getting worse and worse at losing stuff and stuff not getting to where it is supposed to go. I've had numerous problems with them. Its frustrating!

Lisa,

Hello Everyone!:cheer

I got 3 more done yesterday for a total of 15 now. Glad that puffy showed up Bonnie! :clap

th_FARAsqsday6.jpg day 6

Ann those are great, I love looking at everyone's squares, and it is nice to have Jimbo back. Yes Jimbo it may take a bit to bury you but we are trying:devil

:hiHi everybody! Everyone's squares look so pretty. :manyheart

I'm just getting started for the day. :eek I hope everyone's day is going better than mine. :( First of all, I got no sleep. Then, a mouse or chipmunk must have died in my well because my water has a funky smell to it and a dead mouse aftertaste. :ohdear So, I had to get bottled water and I got a water filter to put on the faucet and it took me an hour and a half to get it to work right. :angry Now, I was an engineering technician so I'm not a complete idiot but that thing sure didn't want to go on without leaking. Anyway, to top it all off, last night, I broke the Jimbo hook that I've been using for almost everything. :cry I think I wore it out. So, that's how my day has been going. I hope the rest of it is uneventful. :yes

I'd better get going on the squares. :) Have a good afternoon!! :ghug

:hiHi everybody! Everyone's squares look so pretty. :manyheart

I'm just getting started for the day. :eek I hope everyone's day is going better than mine. :( First of all, I got no sleep. Then, a mouse or chipmunk must have died in my well because my water has a funky smell to it and a dead mouse aftertaste. :ohdear So, I had to get bottled water and I got a water filter to put on the faucet and it took me an hour and a half to get it to work right. :angry Now, I was an engineering technician so I'm not a complete idiot but that thing sure didn't want to go on without leaking. Anyway, to top it all off, last night, I broke the Jimbo hook that I've been using for almost everything. :cry I think I wore it out. So, that's how my day has been going. I hope the rest of it is uneventful. :yes

I'd better get going on the squares. :) Have a good afternoon!! :ghug

not a good day, and to break a Jimbo hook is definitely breaking your heart. With all the squares you make I would bet that you wore it out with friction alone. I hope you are able to have better thoughts this afternoon:hug

Archived