FA Awareness square challenge-1005 squares enough for 16 afghans

angelfire

Wow! I can't believe how many squares there are. This is wonderful. Mine are ready to go, but unfortunitely I can't get them in the mail until next friday. I hope this is ok. My husband has to buy some stuff for his deployment and I won't have the money to send them until then. I just wanted to let you know that they will be on their way soon. This has been a wonderful challenge and I'm glad to have been a part of it. I'm going to miss everyone when this is done. You are all amazing. :hug

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ladies, the boxes and puffies are coming in., Wed. and Thurs. I went to the PO to retrieve I think 8 boxes and puffies and even had one that was forwarded across to another town (my DSS changed his address and it was shipped to him), I will updating the list this afternoon with the names of those that have arrived. Right now if I stack them on top of each other they are almost as tall as I m with two boxes across.

Ladies, the boxes and puffies are coming in., Wed. and Thurs. I went to the PO to retrieve I think 8 boxes and puffies and even had one that was forwarded across to another town (my DSS changed his address and it was shipped to him), I will updating the list this afternoon with the names of those that have arrived. Right now if I stack them on top of each other they are almost as tall as I m with two boxes across.

I just have one question. Where in the world do you store all of them?:hook

Oh Angelfire, you darling sweetie-pie, you must be exhausted after retrieving all those packages. That was a lot of running around for you! I hope that you take some time for yourself and relax a bit...... before you go bannanas in trying to catch up on things. :hug:hug:hug

I am sorry, I have been really sick and only online for short periods of time for the past week.

I did get to the PO again today and I have boxes of squares from the following people.

grannyannie

Cherri

cshort

smith

evelyn

pineknott

jessicagil

minnisoda

KellyA

dragonpuck

Daisy

wiz3283

thank you ladies and I do apologize for not thanking you properly much earlier.

I just have one question. Where in the world do you store all of them?:hook

I have them in totes in my basement, and hubby says that as soon as I finish my next Christmas present that I need to get busy and make you ladies proud.

jmccrochet 42

jessicagil 9 +20

Cherri 130

jadyn05 10

Daisy 20

niqita 10

grannyannie 72

pineknott 64

kittyloverdeb 7

cshort 82

smith 15

grannytme 41

CrisKad 3

kwoolls 10

sissie44 30

dragonpuck 39

Brina 10

minnisoda 110

thepunkrockinchick 5

tris4crochet 13

KellyA 52

wiz3283 15

barbarajames 4

christinaparrish 30

evelyn 12

spoildarmywife 20

missykgirl08

tracyleigh 9

angelfire 86

coolhockeymom 41

I actually may have them, I have a box with no name, I think hubby was taking the names off and saving for me.

If it has (18) 8 inch and (3) 7 inch and some scrap yarn in it for your Circles of hope then that one is mine. It was in a brown box I think? :think

Doesn't matter as long as you got them. :hug

I opened all of the boxes

I want to thank ;

Jessica for the stichmarker, it is awesome

Ann for the hat and 12" squares

and KellyA foir the tea

and Daisy for the It's a Wonderful life Angel bell, of course it is perfect does that mean I have my wings now? I do love that movie

also I have one box that is still unidenified, it had two ziplock bags and an extra square, please let me know who you are so that I may say thank you.

I want to thank ;

and KellyA foir the tea

and Daisy for the It's a Wonderful life Angel bell, of course it is perfect does that mean I have my wings now? I do love that movie

also I have one box that is still unidenified, it had two ziplock bags and an extra square, please let me know who you are so that I may say thank you.

*blushes* I am glad you liked it.

I want to thank ;

and KellyA foir the tea

Angelfire, you earned your wings a long long time ago :yes:hug

I only mentioned it, because I wanted you to enjoy it during the Holidays......and not stay in that box, hidden away, till after the Christmas season is over. :eek

You all make me cry with your generousity, the outporing of caring on this forum is awesome and makes my day every day.

Awwww, I'll share my box of puff tissues with you! You are just too precious! :hug:hug:hug

Tris4crochet, I received your box today, thank you so much for helping with this project.

We also received a square from another member so I added his name

total 1006

jmccrochet 42

jessicagil 9 +20

Cherri 130

jadyn05 10

Daisy 20

niqita 10

grannyannie 72

pineknott 64

kittyloverdeb 7

cshort 82