FA Awareness square challenge-1005 squares enough for 16 afghans

angelfire

:cheerGood Morning Everyone! :cheer

I got 3 more squares done yesterday bringing my total to 30 now. I made the Buttons & Bows sq, but it isn't as pretty as your's Cherri :no. My pics didn't come out very good either, :lol.

th_FARAsqsday12.jpgday 12

Ann, I don't know what the heck you're talking about! It's beautiful!!!!! (as are the rest):yes:clap:clap:cheer:cheer

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning Everyone. I'm home with a nasty cold, my little ones at work like to share a little too much sometimes. Anyway, I've had it for 3 days now so I've been alternating between sleeping and crocheting squares. I now have a total of 57 squares and will probably finish a few more today.

Hey Cherri

I love the one on the right, do you have a link to that square pattern?

Thanks

Hi Tristi! :hug I really like that one, too. I'm really sorry but there's no link. It's from the book Contest Favorites Afghan Squares by Leisure Arts (it's #3). Again, I'm sorry. :(

Oh, FYI to everybody. In case you're interested, I put my squares on my blog every day along with where they're from (links or titles). Just in case you want to know (or I want to remember :lol). :)

Hi everyone! Hope you had a great weekend. My total as of lastnight is 14 1/2. I didn't get much done this weekend. I was being lazy. Anyone I must get to work today, I will post my total tonight. Have a wonderful day!!!!:D

i have two more to add today- total of 24

i will send at the end of October but i would like to make enough of the Chapeaus for one afghan so i would like to send them when all are done-- would that be OK?:blush

That would be wonderful

I have 10 done and sending them out in the mail Tuesday since there is no mail today! If I have time I will send more when I get back from visiting my daughter in Fargo ND she is in college.

:hiHi again everybody!! (Can you tell I love the little "hi" smiley :lol)

Here are my squares for today. You guys must have put me in a "Buttons & Bows" mood. I even added extra buttons. :) This brings my total to 66.

th_FA13f.jpg

Have a great evening. :ghug I will...Heroes is on! :jumpyay:jumpyay

Here are my squares for today. You guys must have put me in a "Buttons & Bows" mood. I even added extra buttons. :) This brings my total to 66.

th_FA13f.jpg

Hey superwoman! Those are beautiful!!!:cheerI'm ashamed to say that I haven't crocheted a single square yet today! :eek I just can't get in the mood! :think I'd better get my butt in gear! You've done a whole blanket already! Enjoy Heroes! :lol

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

total to date 518

enough for 8 afghans

angelfire 21

coolhockeymom 8

jmccrochet 31

jessicagil 6

Cherri 66

jadyn05 10

Daisy 1

niqita 10

grannyannie 30

pineknott 40

kittyloverdeb 7

cshort 57

smith 13

grannytme 25

CrisKad 3

kwoolls 10

sissie44 11

dragonpuck 24

Brina 9

minnisoda 40

thepunkrockinchick 5

tris4crochet 13

almoreland

KellyA 8

wiz3283 11

barbarajames 4

christinaparrish 28

evelyn 7

spoildarmywife 11

missykgirl08

tracyleigh 9

:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Totally copying you on the extra buttons! Those look great and I've memorized the pattern.

Joyce

th_FA13f.jpg

Hi Tristi! :hug I really like that one, too. I'm really sorry but there's no link. It's from the book Contest Favorites Afghan Squares by Leisure Arts (it's #3). Again, I'm sorry. :(

Oh, FYI to everybody. In case you're interested, I put my squares on my blog every day along with where they're from (links or titles). Just in case you want to know (or I want to remember :lol). :)

That's quite alright, I'll have to hunt for it, I really like the look!

It's been raining here so a good time to crochet. My total is now up to 40. I just love your squares Cherri. They're beautiful. I'm definately going on the hunt for that book!!

:hiGood morning everybody!!!!!

This is magnificently, supurbly wonderful!!!!!!!!

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

total to date - 517

enough for 8 afghans

Awesome job, everybody!!!! :clap:cheer:2rock:jumpyay:jumpyay:woo:woo:jumpyay

Have a great day, everyone! :ghug

:cheerHi Everybody! :cheer I'm having a fantastic day! :cheer Since I've been feeling so poorly lately DH decided to take me to Michael's hoping it would make me feel better!:lol I'd better get out of my crocheting slump because I now have almost $200 worth of yarn in my house! :eek I was trying to be good. I only had a few skeins in the basket when he came over and asked me why it wasn't overflowing! That's when I noticed CSS on sale! Well, a girl has to do her best to make her husband happy! :D:lol I couldn't have fit another skein in if I tried!:lol. He even picked up a couple of books for me and surprised me with the latest Crochet World!:yes I wonder if a test result came back that I don't know about? :think:lol

Anyway, I got my act together enough to make 2 squares last night! (plus 2 I had promised for a comfortghan!), so my total is now at 32! Slow, but sure, I'm getting there! Have a great evening everyone! I've got a lot of :crocheting to do!

th_FARAsqsday13.jpg day 13

Archived