Irish Crochet Collar

Katchkan

I am trying to figure out how to share pictures of my work with everyone. Hopefully I have this figured out.

This is an irish crochet collar that I designed and made. It took me over three months to complete. It is made with size 50 thread.

irishcrochetcollar.jpgirishcrochetcoller.jpg

It also has matching cuffs but I haven't got a picture of them.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whumph! I'm absolutely blown away! the collar is beautiful - so much detail & work that must have gone into it! I have to say, I'm not sure I'd have the patience. I'm sure the cuffs are just as loverly.

BTW, good job on posting the pics. :cheer

THAT IS PROBABLY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CROCHET I'VE EVER SEEN :yay !!! NO KIDDING! Wow, you should be very proud of that piece of work. Keep it up. :cheer

Thanks for all the wonderful comments,:blush But more important Thanks for being here. :yay It is great to have a place to share my love of crochet. None of my friend or family are really into crochet. I get thats nice, but they never understand the work that goes into a piece. :hook

PS got the sig link fixed, thanks for pointing it out to me. Typing has never been my strong suit.

What can I say that everyone else hasn't already said? I don't usually chime in when there are already so many comments, but your work inspires awe. It would be impressive even if it wasn't your own pattern, but since it is... (speechless)

Please do show us more, and in closeup. Maybe you can inspire some of us to brave the wilds of Irish crochet.

Archived