Irish Crochet Collar

Katchkan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I just went to your site and realized I have purchased a couple of books from you in the past. :cheer You do such gorgeous work, just wish I could do as well.

Mary

I absolutely :manyheart Irish Crochet Lace!! Why isn't there any drooling smilies? Hmm. Drool, drool, drool. You do FANTASTIC work!! It's becoming a lost art, and that is what it is ART. It's a shame, because it's so beautiful and takes so much talent... and patience. I had bought some pattern books that on Irish Crochet Lace from the 1800s. I'm really good at looking at the pictures. Does that count? Ah well, we all need goals to reach for. Right?

Looking at the pictures is the first step. I think I own most of the books that were printed in the 1,800 and the early 1,900s,

It really isn't overwhelming difficult to do Irish Crochet. It's basicly taking it one step at a time. I love the Art of it and Yes I agreee it is an Art. Free Form at it's best.

There is a group on yahoo that is strictly Irish Crochet. They are a great resourse if you are interested.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Irish_Crochet_Lovers/

I recently joined them in addition to CrochetVille, Can't beat this place for good People.

I absolutely :manyheart Irish Crochet Lace!! Why isn't there any drooling smilies? Hmm. Drool, drool, drool. You do FANTASTIC work!! It's becoming a lost art, and that is what it is ART. It's a shame, because it's so beautiful and takes so much talent... and patience. I had bought some pattern books that on Irish Crochet Lace from the 1800s. I'm really good at looking at the pictures. Does that count? Ah well, we all need goals to reach for. Right?

This is just too outstanding for words! My jaw is still on the floor! I see you live in Washington state. Are you going to enter this in the Puyallup Fair, because I think you should! You'd definitely take top honors with that!

~ Lori

Archived