Mother-to-be

Tampa Doll

I was going to wait until my May table to show you this newest item, but with all the recent pregnancies and babies being born, I felt I should show her now.

She is called Victorian Mother to be and she is a pattern from Paradise Publications. I purchased the kit, as I did not want to drive myself crazy trying to find some of the things. I was a little disappointed that I could not buy the doll from them. I was told that people preferred the Barbie to their doll. So off I went to see what I had in my stash and this doll and hair fit perfect. Oh yeah, you can do her in pink or blue if you buy the kits.

She will grace the middle of my May table that is dedicated to Mother’s day. They have her as a pregnant Mother, but give you a baby doll to put in the bassinette. Go figure.

Here is what the kit looked like, before I started and you can see me working on her.

4x3startnewmommydoll.gif

Anyway, hope you like her; she was lots of fun to make.:hook

th_8x6newmommydoll.gif (clickable) th_8x6NewMommy.gif

oh she is gorgous! and matches my bag perfectly!:devil

and you know i still looked 9 months pregnant after i had my last one sooooo.....i just was not as dressey as she is! shes perrrrrrrty

Beautiful job! (hmmm guess I fall under that new mom list:lol)

I love seeing your 'table' for each new holiday.

Thanks for the instant pick-me-ups every month with your tote bags too.:cheer

Beautiful ~ love the ribbon thru the dress.

I have to say that I have been admiring the baby dressed in red in the background of your pics ~ I just love that dress.

Archived