2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good/bad week for yarn, lol. Managed to get through two balls of yarn last night, but I don't think I'll finish the flannelghan tonight like I hoped, so here's my score for the week:

WTD: -16, YTD: +9

at least you didn't go negative!

:laughrollWell The funny thing is, I will on monday! I have a big order coming from Joann's crafts!:lol:shrug I ordered even MORE yarn on top of what I have!! I must be nuts! :manyheart

Well, over the last two nights I must have worked my fingers off. I just finished the 5th strip for my baby's flannelghan. It took up 2.5 skeins of Bernat Softee Baby. Hopefully I'll get it joined and the last .5 skein used up on the border tonight, but probably not.

So, as of now, my score is: WTD: 5 / YTD: 4

I'm finally positive for the year! :yay I'm not sure how long that will last because I just told DH to go through the patterns he got me for Christmas and see if there was a blanket he wants me to make Boo. I also promised my mom a new afghan and I know I don't have enough of any one yarn for a flannelghan... Oh well, since they're planned projects, they'll go back to 0.

I'm at 0 for this week. Not great (although I am using some yarn), but hey, I didn't buy any. Well, that's not quite true, I had to order some RH from Joann's because I needed 2 specific colors that aren't in the stores right now, but I'll count those when they arrive.

Oh boy,,,I didn't get much done today...so my score this week,,,,drum roll,,,

WTD: -38/ YTD: -41

could have been worse -- and just think,,,now I have LOTS of yarn to play with :clap:clap

Off to a birthday dinner with DH now :manyheart

I was updating my post from this morning,but didn't realize I would be using up so many scraps!

26-

2oz: hat-pink camo

28yds:2 flowers,1 row on lap blanket

24yds:1 flower,1 row on lap blanket,2nd rnd of GS-medium blue

21yds:1 flower,1 row on lap blanket-hot plum

21yds:1 flower,1 row on lap blanket-burnt orange

27yds:1 flower,1 row on lap blanket,3rd rnd on gs-deep straw

22yds:1 flower,1 row on lap blanket-light berry

+7

WTD:+25 YTD:+55

I just managed to use up 2 skeins of wool on my messenger bag, so that leaves me at:

WTD: -9, YTD: +7

I am close to finishing two more skeins, but will claim those on next week's total. Have a great weekend!

Sara

Finished that baby rectangle granny the other day, using 2 more partials, but will hold out on counting them until they're gone... did just finish a skein of Symphony tho on a wrap thingy I'm makin' :lol +2 more, so my final for the week is +16

Pssssst Krystal... I'm still in the +'s!! :eek

I managed to use some cotton up making a scrap dishcloth and potholder. I gathered some yarn up that will head to the thrift store because I really don't like the colors.

So I'm at +21 for the week and -4 for the year.

Posting on time and in the positive!!! Yippee!!! I thought I would never make it after I bought all the yarn for my round ripple, and then realized that I bought way to much. Turns out that it was ok!! I finished the round ripple last night and then decided to do some serious point getting...I used up 5 skeins of fun fur on scarves...1 knitted 1 crocheted.

That puts me at+3 for the week and +9 for the year!!! Yeah!!

Sorry for posting late everyone, DD is spending the night with grandparents and so I was not paying attention to the time. Here are the scores for this week.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

First Place shebear +44

A tie for second place angelfire +25 & yarncat +25

Third Place Needle Arts +23

Lisaizme +22

sammimag +21

LegalWoman17 +18

NoLooseEnds +16

Nght +16

donnalynn2 +10

CrafyJen +8

TammyNC +6