2 for 1 - Warm Up America and Crochetville!

Crochetville LLC

Wow, oh wow! Wonderful job everyone!!!

:cheer:cheer:cheer

I hope there is a CAL continuing this because I joined the forum a little too late to get involved (was a little slow getting around to reading posts). I love making squares and love working with Simply Soft (my current favorite color: SS Heathered Deep Plum -- Yummy!!!)

Am wandering off to find that CAL now.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just received a call from Caron and we won... sort of! He said that two groups will each be receiving a $300 prize, Crochetville and another group that is based in Indiana. I am not sure of any other details, but I believe they will be posting the winners on their web site. I should have asked more questions. :lol I will let you know if I get more info!

Kudos to each and every one of you who participated! :cheer:clap:ghug:manyheart

I just received a call from Caron and we won... sort of! He said that two groups will each be receiving a $300 prize, Crochetville and another group that is based in Indiana. I am not sure of any other details, but I believe they will be posting the winners on their web site. I should have asked more questions. :lol I will let you know if I get more info!

Kudos to each and every one of you who participated! :cheer:clap:ghug:manyheart

I'm truly not surprised to hear that! I'm so happy for crochetville; the best place for crochet on the net!:cheer:clap:c9:)

How truly awesome!!!:) We won and what a worthy cause!!!

What a great group of talented individuals who came together!!!

Congratulations to everyone that participated :clap:cheer:clap:cheer

Congratulations to The 'Ville for winning :cheer:clap:cheer:clap

I made rectangles but they got misplaced when my DS and DD started packing up the apartment for the move. I still haven't found them, and we haven't moved yet :think

Maybe the crochet gremlins needed them :lol

GREAT JOB EVERYONE

I knew we could all do it! :yay Maybe if they have the same thing next year we can enter again and we could start are rectangles know and have a huge pile for ya next year! Just a idea. I sure hope that the $300.00 will come in handy for the ville! :yay

Ok, so I must admit that I sent in ONE rectangle to be entered into the individual contest. I completely forgot about it, and then today, there was a box at my door. I opened it up to discover three skeins each of white, pink, blue, and yellow SS!!

The last time I won something, I was five years old and it was kind of a mistake (I had learned to write early and was writing every chance I got. I filled out a sweepstakes form at the grocery store. My parents had no idea until they received a call that I had won a backyard grill).

This is so exciting! Now I just have to find a pattern to use all this beautiful yarn!

That's fantastic, fuzzypaint! :yay I'm so glad you won! I also received Crochetville's check for $300 in the mail!

And I found out that the other group who won submitted 2,151 rectangles (vs. our 1,970). I don't know the name of the group, but they are based in Indiana. We must have been the only two groups who came close to the two thousand range, since they decided to award two $300 prizes.

• 7 months later...

Archived