2 for 1 - Warm Up America and Crochetville!

Crochetville LLC

It's so exciting to hear how many squares you've received!!
Isn't it?! :clap We have enough for 32 blankets, and that's not even counting what came in today!

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whoo-hoo! I see you got my package! :cheer And I just want to say what a great, creative group of people there are here on Crochetville! All the rectangles look fabulous! :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

:lol Buttercup (Joanne) and I have spent many Tuesday nights together crocheting these rectangles. We've had and are still having a lot of fun crocheting together. :hook

Donna - I only got 2 rectangles done. Will send out tomorrow. Oh! What is the DC's that is mentioned in the guidelines?
Not sure what you mean... DC's? I'll be happy to answer if you can clarify!

Oh dear. I read somewhere in some guidelines (I thought it was charity, maybe it was swap?) that things sent where supposed to have DC's. I can't remember the exact context (what happens when you read too many threads), but I had the impression it was something the post office was to do??

Donna, think I found it...Delivery Conformation for all swaps. Ok, won't affect my package to you.

For future reference - what form of DC is needed? Certified mail?

My silly cat is trying to help me type, I've been doing alot of backspacing here! LOL!

Donna, think I found it...Delivery Conformation for all swaps. Ok, won't affect my package to you.

For future reference - what form of DC is needed? Certified mail?

My silly cat is trying to help me type, I've been doing alot of backspacing here! LOL!

There is no need to use Delivery Confirmation for charity items unless you want confirmation that your package has arrived. For swaps requirements, see 2008 Swap Guidelines.

Just sent my 3 off today. Go figure I was in need of the Last Minute deadline. :blush

One of them was nearly an inch too long...I hope that the world doesn't end. :eek

Just sent my 3 off today. Go figure I was in need of the Last Minute deadline. :blush
It's there to be used! :lol

One of them was nearly an inch too long...I hope that the world doesn't end. :eek
LOL! It won't! :lol The assemblers will work with it.

:clap I just found a skein of SS I didn't know I had, so I'll make it into rectangles this weekend. Yay for extended deadlines! :clap LOL.

What an awesome effort everyone has put into this. :cheer

Another Extension! :yay

Kathy (losingmymind2) and I have chosen the day we will be driving to Caron next week. It will be Thursday. So if your rectangles make it here by Wednesday (April 23), they'll go with us!

But there's still the extended deadline of April 29 for the last-minute package I'll be mailing. And any rectangles that arrive after that, I'll either send directly to Warm Up America or I'll make a blanket for Warm Up America... depends on how many there are.

Packages arrived yesterday from Croninny Nana and LadyBeBop. Packages arrived today from Lisa62, Nght, JoBug, Chiscrochetcrazy, and rddugan. Photos soon!

If your packages haven't arrived yet, don't panic! Kathy and I aren't driving to Caron until Thursday, so if they get here by Wednesday, they'll be on time!

Wish I could go with you. :(
Aw, me, too! We NC people should do a get together! It has to me something where I can bring my 2-year old son, though -- he's at that age where he wants to be with his mama. :)

Aw, me, too! We NC people should do a get together! It has to me something where I can bring my 2-year old son, though -- he's at that age where he wants to be with his mama. :)

I'll bet I could find a place. Just need an agenda.

Hi Donna,

I'm just back from the Post Office. With a little luck :clover (and priority mail!) you'll have them by Thursday. :mail I just wanted to say thanks for all your efforts. We really appreciate you! :hug

Happy crocheting,

Archived