2 for 1 - Warm Up America and Crochetville!

Crochetville LLC

You guys are doing great! But I've been making myself stay organized so the rectangles don't swallow me whole! :lol It does look like I will need to find more big boxes, though. :P Not a problem... I have lots of folks in my neighborhood who can help with that if needed.

A suggestion - those really big ziploc bags work GREAT for storing squares.

Staying on top of it IS the key :yes Deborah

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Donna,

since I'm right down the road from you, can I donate a Saturday to help you in anyway?

Thank you, Melissa! I appreciate the offer. :manyheart I may need some help, so I will let you know.

Announcement

I'm on my way out of town today for a big family get-together. We'll be back late Sunday evening. Next week I'll be photographing and posting all the rectangles I've received that you haven't seen yet. In addition to the list I gave last week, I have also received rectangles from:

bgs

neatlytangled

You'll get to see them all next week!

I may have internet access while I am away, but if I don't, ASAP when I get back, I'll be answering any PM requests for my mailing address that come in while I am gone.

Donna, please PM your address. I have two "rectangles" to send to you. For the amount of crocheting that went into these, my total should have been much higher, as in about ten rectangles. For every row I hooked -- I ripped -- more than once. The two finished thingies are practically rectangular and in a roaring gale could pass as such.

I give up. "Uncle!"

Hi Donna,

I just sent off 21 rectangles via Priority Mail to you. Please let me know when you receive them. Glad I was able to offer my time for such a great cause!

Mary Jane

Archived