2 for 1 - Warm Up America and Crochetville!

Crochetville LLC

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bet he's sorry to see all those pretty colors leave.
Thankfully, he hasn't mentioned them! But rectangles are still arriving, so they're not quite gone yet.

There were two boxes of rectangles waiting at the door when Kathy and I returned from Caron yesterday (Nancy NE and Buttercup), and another box today (MadCityCrochet). Photos soon! :photo

Wow!! I am really impressed everyone! Great job. Wish I would have had time to do a few more myself, but oh well.

Love the pick square and will be waiting for the pattern!

It would be so neat to hit "2000" !!

I will have to look through my stash to see if I have any SS!!! Not sure if I can get them to you by the 29th!!! I joined back in a few days too late!!
Welcome back, Kelly! :hug Go ahead and send 'em late! I have a feeling there will be a few stragglers and I have decided that whatever I get late, I will add my own rectangles and make an afghan for Warm Up America.

Any idea if there will be a contest next year? We could keep making a few to stash back...
Hmm, I don't know. As far as I know, this is the first time they've done this contest and I don't know if they have plans to do it again. LOL, they may not want to after having to count all of our rectangles! :lol

Hmm, I don't know. As far as I know, this is the first time they've done this contest and I don't know if they have plans to do it again. LOL, they may not want to after having to count all of our rectangles! :lol

On the other hand..I've seen several other groups around who made contributions, and I'm sure that meant lots of sales of Simply Soft, and made them shine with the WUA folks. It was a terrific idea, and I sincerely hope they do this again.

On the other hand..I've seen several other groups around who made contributions, and I'm sure that meant lots of sales of Simply Soft, and made them shine with the WUA folks. It was a terrific idea, and I sincerely hope they do this again.
Oh, I agree! It was a great way to motivate people to make even more sections than usual for a good charity. Also, I know myself that I had only used Simply Soft once before this, and I'm sure the contest made a lot of other people try it as well.

That's it for today unless UPS comes. (The mailman and FedEx have already been here.) We are so close to 2000! Wow! We'll see what arrives tomorrow, the last day!

Donna,

On Post#463 you said there were 10 rectangles. But I count 11 in that picture.

So should the running count be upped by 1?

Yarnscrapper

I saw that after I took the photo and thought about retaking it, but didn't. The scalloped pink and purple rectangle near the middle is actually one rectangle that is about two inches of pink down one side and the rest purple, which makes it look like two rectangles next to each other. So there are just 10.

I mailed 7 to you on Saturday! I hope they get to you on time!

I sealed and mailed it to you with no note inside -- i forgot to stick it inside the package---but on the outside i put it is from MB Cindy!

Hope it makes it!!!!!!:cheer

Thanks Donna:manyheart

On Post#463 you said there were 10 rectangles. But I count 11 in that picture.

So should the running count be upped by 1?

Today when I was wrapping things up, I took another photo and replaced the other one with it. Silly, I know, but it was bothering me! :lol

Archived